• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let me see your collections!

155 posts in this topic

I HOPE a wood chest is okay. The one on the bottom right of the pic is full of slabs...

stash1.jpg

What image is that in the clock? *squints*

Human Torch #8.

Oh yeah i see it now. laugh.gif

Image from a prior thread about collections.

This is obviously just slabbed books taken about 6 or so months ago. Have added quite a bit since then.

599867-cgccollection2.jpg

Yeah but they are all long boxes of Deathlok #1's. sleeping.gifpoke2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

If your gonna make fun of me, at least get the issue right. foreheadslap.gif

Image from a prior thread about collections.

This is obviously just slabbed books taken about 6 or so months ago. Have added quite a bit since then.

599867-cgccollection2.jpg

Yeah but they are all long boxes of Deathlok #1's. sleeping.gifpoke2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

If your gonna make fun of me, at least get the issue right. foreheadslap.gif

I knew I had the wrong issue but couldn't remember the actual title. sleeping.gifstooges.gif27_laughing.gif

Yikes, that's an awful lot of green. Looks like it's mostly newer gizmos and doodads, too (i.e. past 20 years). The guy could've probably bought a presentable Hulk #1 with the money it took to collect all those chachkas!

Yikes, that's an awful lot of green. Looks like it's mostly newer gizmos and doodads, too (i.e. past 20 years). The guy could've probably bought a presentable Hulk #1 with the money it took to collect all those chachkas!

Yep, lots of Toys-R-Us surplus from after the movie...show me the 60's Aurora Hulk model or a mint Empire Hulk-i-copter for my Megos and I'll be impressed!

I almost bought one of those big inflatible Hulk Mountain Dew cans for my nephew (he's 9) on ebay when the movie came out. I think the shipping was too high or something, I can't remember why I didn't get it for him. I haven't tried looking for one since.

I would like to get the Hulk/Thing bookends also...think they for for like $100-150 on ebay? Maybe Santa will bring them to me this year if I'm good! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif