• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PENCE Varients

17 posts in this topic

I was rufflign through my collection today and found a few pence varients i didnt know i had. Im not really into collecting them so im offering them to any of you guys if interested.

Captain America 192 (9p)

Captain America 220 (12p)

Captain America 247 (15p)

PM if you are interested. smile.gif

Kilt, woudnt those be Pence variants? Or have you been hitting the Guiness hard today? poke2.gif

Fosters actually. 7 too many. Nuff said :P I only drink guiness when visiting my family in Ireland.

Kilt, woudnt those be Pence variants? Or have you been hitting the Guiness hard today? poke2.gif

Fosters actually. 7 too many. Nuff said :P I only drink guiness when visiting my family in Ireland.

Your what 6 hours in front of us? Im getting ready to crack open a nice cold 24 ounce Miller Lite and enjoy an 80 degree day in the South!

Your what 6 hours in front of us? Im getting ready to crack open a nice cold 24 ounce Miller Lite and enjoy an 80 degree day in the South!

Yup it's half ten here......and i just ran out of Fosters. Damn. Now i have to drink the john Smith's [#@$%!!!] at the back of the fridge. *grumble*

Yup it's half ten here......and i just ran out of Fosters. Damn. Now i have to drink the john Smith's [#@$%!!!] at the back of the fridge. *grumble*

The what? I cant understand ya you Cockney Bastad poke2.gif

GIVE ME THE ANSWER makepoint.gif

I'm not sure you can handle the answer....it's pretty sick frown.gif

It's a form of tar used on streets and pavements. (it's also a really [#@$%!!!] beer)