• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!!! Thanks for purchases!!

23 posts in this topic

Putting up this 24hr sale for Board Members, as I usually sell on Ebay lately. These are my extra copies, the others were submitted to CGC for SS, and i have some books that are signed raw. The raw books i will not post here, as most people prefer SS, but if there is interest please PM me. Here we go, the clocking is ticking!!

The first :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

No Probies or Hosers

Shipping is Priority Mail Flat Rate Padded Envelope with sturdy cardboard. $6.50 for up to 3 books, if you would like box $9.00 for multiple books. U.S. Only, PM for anywhere else.

Paypal is preferred.

Thanks for looking even if you don't purchase anything.

The Skeptics #nn NYCC Convention Exclusive Limited to 99 $60 3 copies, all are 9.8 candidates, the numbers are 56, 57 and 59. If you would like a specific number, let me know.

Skeptics%20NYCC_zpsauacsylj.jpg

After Death Book One NYCC Preview Edition Limited to less than 500 $30 4 copies. This book is in a magazine format, Scott said he wanted to do it this way, as the actual books will be in Prestige Format.

After%20Death%20Book%20One%20NYCC_zps2hvmray4.jpg

Decided to throw up some SDCC SS books, priced to move. Shipping is Priority Mail Box, $10 for one book, $13 for 2-3 books. If you get a raw as well, i will combine it.

Black Hammer # 1 SDCC Limited to 500 SS Dustin Nguyen $175 (3 copies) These are the only 3 on the CGC census.

Black%20Hammer%20%201%20SS%20SDCC_zpsbbbiadfn.jpg

The Forevers Preview Edition #nn CGC 9.8 SDCC Limited to 66 $250 4 Copies. Talked to Matt Pizzolo at NYCC, this has been picked up by The CW, and they are working on getting a directing team.

The%20Forevers%20Preview%20Edition%20%20nn_zpscfxvbgyw.jpg