• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are Pennsylvania Dutch Copies?

35 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Senormac said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
7 minutes ago, Senormac said:

No, but I favor their otter bacon dumplings in lemming sauce over their apple pies

:cloud9:  especially with sprinkles of sparkle sauce!

And elk crumbles.....  

:sick:

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
7 minutes ago, Senormac said:
9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
11 minutes ago, Senormac said:

No, but I favor their otter bacon dumplings in lemming sauce over their apple pies

:cloud9:  especially with sprinkles of sparkle sauce!

And elk crumbles.....  

:sick:

As a club member you should appreciate these lol

Just now, Senormac said:

If you knew anything about these things, you'd know it was a Lodge, not a club. 

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
3 minutes ago, Senormac said:

If you knew anything about these things, you'd know it was a Lodge, not a club. 

lol lol lol  

Lodge elk crumbles - Club elk crumbles -   is there a difference ? 

11 minutes ago, Senormac said:

lol lol lol  

Lodge elk crumbles - Club elk crumbles -   is there a difference ? 

not when you use Shit animated emoticon for Shinola. :D

1 hour ago, Senormac said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Yes - according to the CBSC, CBSS, or whatever it is (was) label.  Not this one, but some other one.

"SCANNED IMAGE BLOCKED"  lol

Such a reach.  IMO the book stands on it's own as a beautiful copy.  Don't need no effin Dutch help

All I can say is that I strongly believe the two of you are going to be in deep doo doo land once the Mods see this in the morning when they wake up.  (tsk)  (tsk)

At least I was smart enough to edit out the sacrilegious scan of the item that we cannot name here, but which the 2 of you dare to post.  :bigsmile:

Edited by lou_fine

6 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

All I can say is that I strongly believe the two of you are going to be in deep doo doo land once the Mods see this in the morning when they wake up.  (tsk)  (tsk)

At least I was smart enough to edit out the sacrilegious scan of the item that we cannot name here, but which the 2 of you dare to post.  :bigsmile:

I was smart enough to crop it out, it was biggusidckus that demanded to see it, even though cropped out. Set the record straight.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I was smart enough to crop it out, it was biggusidckus that demanded to see it, even though cropped out. Set the record straight.

Only "partially" smart as I believe you are not even allowed to show the competitor's label, or let alone even to state their official corporate name.  :gossip:

7 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Only "partially" smart as I believe you are not even allowed to show the competitor's label, or let alone even to state their official corporate name.  :gossip:

Borock, Borock, Borock.

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Seriously, though, is that a comics general rule or a sales forum rule?

Und moment please vile I check der rules.....  

1386017750_rulesinorder.thumb.jpg.69aee3b86399610fb477596629ba0941.jpg

Is the  CGC Pennsylvania Dutch Collection the same as the CGC Pennsylvania Pedigree? I don't think so but can someone confirm please? Thanks.

I saw a book from 1964 ,CGC, with the Pennsylvania Dutch sticker on it. But it also has the word Pennsylvania wriiten dead center of the Blue Label. 

Edited by Professor Chaos

8 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

Is the  CGC Pennsylvania Dutch Collection the same as the CGC Pennsylvania Pedigree? I don't think so but can someone confirm please? Thanks.

I saw a book from 1964 ,CGC, with the Pennsylvania Dutch sticker on it. But it also has the word Pennsylvania wriiten dead center of the Blue Label. 

They are completely different pedigrees not associate with each other.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:48 AM, lou_fine said:

CBCS allows all comic book grader books. They aren't afraid of competition, I guess.