• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: NEW MUTANTS 18 pg 18 by Bill SIENKIEWICZ. The BEST page!! ACTION!!

11 posts in this topic

This is an unique opportunity to own the very BEST page of NEW MUTANTS #18 (Aug, 1984), the shocking first issue of the acclaimed Bill Sienkiewicz's run in the series. The page shows the start of the battle between Dani and the Demon Bear, with three absolutely awesome large panels.

The art of the "The Demon Bear Saga" is really scarce, with the covers and the splash of #18 secured in a black hole collection. So this is probably your only chance to get a key page of this memorable run, now fresh with the recent IDW edition of the complete run.

YOU CAN'T LET IT GO!!

If you're dry of cash from NYCC, don't worry, there's the option to split it in THREE time payments.

Condition:

The former owner got it framed for years, so the mark of the tanning is visible. Aside of this, condition is quite good for a 32 years old page. You can see a large image of it in this link. The condition is just what you see, the scan is not manipulated.

https://postimg.org/image/f79i248zn/

The art is drawn on an average Marvel sheet of 11' x 17'.

Free shipping and it will be traceable.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Since I was requested to do so, let me clarify that I won't close down the auction before the ending by sunday.

Anyway, I think that the potential buyers are the usual suspects, and I intend to do a mailing to them when possible. In the last years I did many contacts with the main collectors of Sienkiewicz's work, so I don't think that I'll miss many of them.

Thanks! Since it'll be painful let it go, at least I'll get a nice price.

But I don't think it's overpriced if you bear in mind that the covers of #18-21 are in black hole collections, like the splash of #18. So if you want a truly representative piece of the Demon Bear arc run, this is the next most impressive piece.

You know how this works, now it looks an unexpected price, but in 5 years it'll looks like a bargain. This is the kind of piece that always will increase its value.