• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Daredevil 1

8 posts in this topic

That book looks like it has a lot of things that can be fixed. A press and clean would improve it IMO. As is, I'd agree 3.0-3.5, but 4.0 potential. I had a very similar DD1 3.0 that I was able to get into a 4.0 holder after a nice press and clean. Email me at kmcarlson4444@gmail.com if you'd like to see pics.

All four corners well worn. Extensive wear to front and back cover. Tears on both front and back cover edges. Also what appears to be rust transfer on the back cover.

VG-/GVG

I'd call it 3.5.

+1 (3.5) I agree

why do people think you need to press a low grade book like this? for what? there are way too many tears and breaking creases, and surface wear to bring this book up to justify a press. forget it IMO.

Not sure I would press it either or get it graded unless you are considering selling it. Sure- a cleaning might help it but I would be worried about long term effects with those staples. These books are fragile enough already that I am skeptical that processing them is the right move all the time.

as is-- it is a 3.5/4.0 level book, though CGC might ding you hard on those staples and small tears to as low as 3.0

It is a beauty though and I would be proud to own one like this. If this were in my collection, I would put it in some nice mylar and enjoy it for years to come.