• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's GA bonanza

132 posts in this topic

Here are my rules. Read them carefully. Your life may depend on it.

Whoever works out a deal for the book first wins. If that's in the thread here, fine. If it's in a PM, fine. Whoever gets to agreement on the terms with me first, wins.

Here's the rest. I will take Paypal. I will ship in the US and internationally at my cost (I will charge you what it costs me), via a method that complies with Paypal seller protection. It can get expensive quick for needing to track higher dollar books outside the US. Payment is expected within 7 days unless we work something out.

If I have you on ignore, or if you are on the PL or HOS, I will not sell to you. Books are fully returnable within 7 days of your receipt. If I messed up, I will refund shipping to you. If I didn't, I'll refund the purchase price. Assume books are pressed unless stated otherwise.

What else can I think of? Nothing at the moment. But the above is subject to change at any time.

Captain Marvel Adventures #25

Book has a tear on the back cover. Manufactured with just one staple. Could benefit from a press and drycleaning a couple of spots. Cover and entire book are supple and solid.

$250

CMA25fc80_zpsztbiclx9.jpg

CMA25bc80_zpsdkztqctf.jpg

Batman #166

pressed

$50

Batman166fc80.jpg

Batman166bc80.jpg

I'll take this one

Sorry.

If I have you on ignore ... I will not sell to you.

Book is still available.

That's hilarious.

Before I claimed it, I checked to see if I could send you a PM. Guess what: I could

Now I'm on ignore. That's fine, I'm out

See you next Tuesday

Maybe you reminded him to ignore you.

:roflmao:

That's hilarious.

Before I claimed it, I checked to see if I could send you a PM. Guess what: I could

See you next Tuesday

:roflmao:

^^

That's hilarious.

See you next Tuesday

Why the bad rep? (shrug)

To start:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=31&Number=7331637&Searchpage=1&Main=325908&Words=columbia&topic=0&Search=true#Post7331637

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=31&Number=9050505&Searchpage=1&Main=396846&Words=columbia&topic=0&Search=true#Post9050505

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=31&Number=9115271&Searchpage=1&Main=399232&Words=columbia&topic=0&Search=true#Post9115271

And the salve to the butthurt, from 11/14:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8169282#Post8169282

Point is, no one here can force anyone to do something they ultimately decide not to do. If someone says I'll buy your book then changes their minds, then tango sierra.

It's fine come in and "discuss" it but at the end of the day, you have the book and you're not out any cash, maybe a bit of time.

:news: That's called life...if people want to come in and whine about it, then so be it. You're wasting time crying over spilled milk when you could be out trying to market the book.

Just out the boardie who didn't complete the sale and move on. The PL is weak and has no teeth. I suspect most sellers could care less and will sell to PL people if they pay. Business is business.

I wish I could quote the magnificence of a previous response to this tripe. Suffice it to say that others don't agree with your stance on the PL. Please consider yourself barred from any sales threads that I post here. Please also don't purposefully seek me out on Ebay to buy from either.

That's hilarious.

See you next Tuesday

I got a vacation for using STF and U in a post I directed at this tool in the past. Now, are the mods going to let this fly?

Big talk too. Internet mouth.