• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have reading copies of Strange Tales # 101 + 102???

9 posts in this topic

Hey Gang,

If anyone has reading copies of Strange Tales # 101 + # 102, as well as a good scanner, please drop me a PM. I need to see the Torch stories for some research, but don't have either issue in my own collection.

I will either appeal to your good nature to help out a fellow collector, or offer you a $20 book from my collection that I will ship free of charge if you can provide quality .gifs or jpegs of the pages containing the Torch stories, as well as possibly answer a question or two.

Thanks guys!

Hey Gang,

If anyone has reading copies of Strange Tales # 101 + # 102, as well as a good scanner, please drop me a PM. I need to see the Torch stories for some research, but don't have either issue in my own collection.

I will either appeal to your good nature to help out a fellow collector, or offer you a $20 book from my collection that I will ship free of charge if you can provide quality .gifs or jpegs of the pages containing the Torch stories, as well as possibly answer a question or two.

Thanks guys!

i'd be happy to help, but the 102 is slabbed. i do have a spare copy of 101, though. so let me know if you still want to see it and provide details. (don't know if it was ever reprinted anywhere).

(don't know if it was ever reprinted anywhere).

Both stories were reprinted in Human Torch # 1 + 2 (the 1973 series), but I don't have those either. tongue.gif

PM sent!

the cover and 13 page story for ST 101 are on their way..............good luck with your research.

i took the opportunity to replace the polybag it came in with a nice Mylite2, a fullback and two pieces of microchamber paper. it almost looks like a decent mid-grader now............. thumbsup2.gif

1112478029023_Strange_Tales_029.jpg

Both stories were reprinted in Human Torch # 1 + 2 (the 1973 series), but I don't have those either.

I happen to notice that the stories were reprinted in Marvel Tales 3 and 4 as well.