• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

6 posts in this topic

Just read in the October issue of TV GUIDE that LEGENDS OF TOMORROW will feature

a character related to COMMANDER STEEL...I'm sure it's not the same COMMANDER STEEL

from this 1945 issue of GRAND SLAM THREE ACES.

<a  href=https://c8.staticflickr.com/6/5767/30276690991_c2d7453838.jpg' alt='30276690991_c2d7453838.jpg'>IMG COMMANDER STEEL

mm

why make a new thread for the show when we already have one

Sorry!

mm

Don't sweat it Marty - I'm sure you didn't know.

You'll have to pardon the manners sometimes.....this site needs its own version of Cotillion.

Joey

Sorry!

mm

You'll have to pardon the manners sometimes.....this site needs its own version of Cotillion.

Joey

Or create multiverse of same topic threads, that we do not want happen in here? lol

Sorry!

mm

Joey

Or create multiverse of same topic threads, that we do not want happen in here? lol

Probably asked that question because there was a 'Legends of Tomorrow' thread only eight threads down from this one.

Wait a minute. Another Vandal Savage conspiracy??!!

1cgjm1.jpg

:ohnoez:

:baiting: