• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Marvel & DC covers of 1963!

42 posts in this topic

Oh well. I'll just continue to focus on overlooked gems. There's no shortage of collectibles and other things competing for my hard earned cash.

;)

:headbang:(worship)

Among those gems are Atlas monster, Lorna and other jungle girl, Korean war, westerns featuring Wyatt Earp, Outlaw Kid, Ringo Kid, Kid Colt Outlaw and the original Two-Gun Kid.

:)

Now I'd certainly like to get into Patsy and Hedy, but Sgt. Fury? Do you just buy/collect any Atlas/Marvel? Any Homer, the Happy Ghost comics in your collection?

???

Fury is great!!! I only collect Marvel/Atlas. All titles. I do have issues of Homer the Happy Ghost. :cloud9:

Do you collect Marvel Hepcat??? ???:baiting:

Actually it's your collecting criteria that's strange. Any and all Marvel comics regardless of title, but only Marvel titles? Do you confine your record buying to records put out by a single label?

???

It's a big world out there. Nobody has an exclusive patent or a monopoly on cool stuff.

:preach:

Actually it's your collecting criteria that's strange. Any and all Marvel comics regardless of title, but only Marvel titles? Do you confine your record buying to records put out by a single label?

???

It's a big world out there. Nobody has an exclusive patent or a monopoly on cool stuff.

I agree. I am very strange. :tonofbricks: Yeah, only collect Marvel. :cloud9:

???

I'm the same way, with the exception of Brave and the Bold, Showcase, and Sea Devils.

???

I'm the same way, with the exception of Brave and the Bold, Showcase, and Sea Devils.

:headbang::cloud9: I have been looking at Silver age DC keys more and more, thinking about maybe buying one or two. :popcorn: