• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Honor of ACG

59 posts in this topic

I confess. I really like ACG. Used to have a lot but now only a couple, as I am trying to get one issue of each pre-code horror title.

I'll start with a great book that has been discussed here - a real contribution to comic history. It is pricey at $80 but I got mine in new condition for $30 on Amazon Used so...

acgbook.jpg

A really interesting read.

I just ordered Forbidden Adventures for $44.95, new condition. acclaim.gif

Sweet! It really is a good read! 893applaud-thumb.gif

It better be, or you're going to owe me $44.95 !!! makepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif

devil.gif

Let's make a deal. If it is not a good read I will pay you $44.95. If it IS a good read you will pay me $44.95.

Agreed? grin.gif

Will someone PLEASE post some ACGs!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it's werewolfs, then it's creepy crawlies, now it's ACGs.

Please, Pov, relax!

First it's werewolfs, then it's creepy crawlies, now it's ACGs.

Please, Pov, relax!

What! I tell you out there in general and Bronze and Silver it is a madhouse! We need blood! Fresh blood! New blood! So I am going to make yet one MORE post. And one I cannot contribute to but has been dear to my heart! Heck - it may turn out to be a side-collection. Stay tuned!

Is this a common problem in Los Angeles?

797182-AdvUnknown15.jpg

797182-AdvUnknown15.jpg.8a656609c6a67e692dd4cf6a57a705c3.jpg