• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Drop- Star Wars 68 CGC 9.2 SS Jeremy Bulloch $100 Shipped

28 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment though PayPal

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

I will accept returns on raw books. Buyer pays return shipping if they are not happy. If I miss something, I will pay return shipping. No returns on graded books. If something should happen in transit, please send it back in the condition it came. Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance back to me. I bulletproof all of my books. Please take a look at my kudos for references.

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

These pics stink, but I assure you, this is one of the nicest 266's you will find. Do you want to know how I know? It came from the same collection that got me the 13th 9.9 266 on the market. Unfortunately, that's sold (I was too afraid to have it lol) and this was my baby. I must let it go.

$315 $305 $295 SOLD

Cheapest, nicest copy on the market!

image_zpsaptpfjo4.jpeg

image_zpsbjug3v3g.jpeg

image_zpsbtranulq.jpeg

Hopefully this will find its way to a Usagi fan

Stan Sakai Usagi battle scene CGC 9.8 SS on an Avengers 1 blank.

SOLD

image_zpsyevp5dv8.jpeg

image_zpsf0q0nyuc.jpeg

[url=http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/Elfbros/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsatudzco0.jpeg.html'>image_zpsatudzco0.jpeg

Love that Usagi cover!

Thanks man. It sure is a cool battle scene, and classic Usagi.

For those on the fence, getting a Sakai SS is very difficult, as he loathes sketching on blanks. I'd like to keep it on the boards, so let me know if you're interested.

Let's do $350 Shipped