• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 48

17 posts in this topic

. It is one of the most common mid-60s F.F.s, it's over-priced in guide and it's not of a grade that will get any benefit from the label.

thumbsup2.gif

I keep hearing that, but cannot find a nice raw copy frown.gif

. It is one of the most common mid-60s F.F.s, it's over-priced in guide and it's not of a grade that will get any benefit from the label.

thumbsup2.gif

I also agree with this - people doon't generally sell their copy until they upgrade. Sure there's a lot of them, but not alot of them in 7.0 or better are moving. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I also agree with this - people doon't generally sell their copy until they upgrade. Sure there's a lot of them, but not alot of them in 7.0 or better are moving. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've just sold a FN+ copy (beautiful, except for the reading crease between the two mis-placed staples) at a rather nice price after it hung around for seven months. frown.gif

i'm thinking 3.5 - 4.0. no reason to slab as i don't think the cost would necessarily be recouped in the sale. still, except for the edges, the FC presents quite nicely. somebody's gonna want this book.................. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks everybody, I was thinking 5.0. But it's easier to grade higher on your own. Especially one you bought on the newsstand. I've got a copy of FF37 that I had a letter published in it. Probably won't be able to sell that one, as it's the only one I've got that has a letter of mine in it. Still remember the quest to find it. Dad had to travel half the city to find it, in Bay City, MI. Finally found it at Sidel's corner market on the West side thumbsup2.gif

Thanks everybody, I was thinking 5.0. But it's easier to grade higher on your own. Especially one you bought on the newsstand. I've got a copy of FF37 that I had a letter published in it. Probably won't be able to sell that one, as it's the only one I've got that has a letter of mine in it. Still remember the quest to find it. Dad had to travel half the city to find it, in Bay City, MI. Finally found it at Sidel's corner market on the West side thumbsup2.gif

Cool! Is that the underwater photo cover with Subby? Oops, that's #33 - which one is #37?