• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The boards will be quieter over the weekend...

19 posts in this topic

Just to say i won't be here over the weekend as i am going up to Glasgow from Friday to Sunday. I'm not sure if i'll have internet access whilst up there or not. If so i'll post, if more likely not then i won't be able to frown.gif

Anyways i'd better go back. See ya in a few days! hi.gif

(p.s i just took up mouse breeding and my fricken mouse crapped on my current read JLA 111 frown.gif. Advise. Never put things that poo wildly near comics 27_laughing.gif)

Just to say i won't be here over the weekend as i am going up to Glasgow from Friday to Sunday. I'm not sure if i'll have internet access whilst up there or not. If so i'll post, if more likely not then i won't be able to frown.gif

(p.s i just took up mouse breeding and my fricken mouse crapped on my current read JLA 111 frown.gif. Advise. Never put things that poo wildly near comics 27_laughing.gif)

A hundred years from now fossilized mouse-poops on your comic covers may be the telling indication of the Kiltman pedigree. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Just to say i won't be here over the weekend as i am going up to Glasgow from Friday to Sunday.

Don't get stabbed.

Was born and bred in Glasgow tongue.gif You'r more likely to get shot there than stabbed. Which is somewhat worrying. Ive had a loaded gun pointed at me once when the shop i was working in was being robbed. Still have nightmares about it.

But yeah i had a great weekend. Got to see my family and dog and friends again smile.gif I'll post photos if i can find any smile.gif

Just to say i won't be here over the weekend as i am going up to Glasgow from Friday to Sunday.

Don't get stabbed.

Was born and bred in Glasgow tongue.gif You'r more likely to get shot there than stabbed. Which is somewhat worrying. Ive had a loaded gun pointed at me once when the shop i was working in was being robbed. Still have nightmares about it.

But yeah i had a great weekend. Got to see my family and dog and friends again smile.gif I'll post photos if i can find any smile.gif

I've had a gun pointed at me before, too. I was in my high school parking lot. frown.gif