• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANIMOSITY #3 HARAMBE CHARITY SALE PART 2

6 posts in this topic

I made this post on Google+ but I should make it here too.

Due to some technical issues with the Animosity #3 Hiphopf Comics / CBSI Variant cover (and these crazy ebay prices) a bunch of the copies we put aside for grading are going to go for sale on Monday.

ANIMOSITY_03_HIP_HOPF_zpsvptipzco.jpg

In case you are unaware - This is the Harambe Charity cover that me and the guys at CBSI put together - we did a presale selling all of the Black and whites and 90 color copies raising $2300 USD which was split between Virunga National Park and the Toronto Humane Society.

This sale is no different in that all proceeds will be going towards the Toronto Humane Society.

50 Color copies will go on sale at HIPHOPF.COM on Monday November 7 at 12:00 PM at $70 USD each (limited of 2) - (THEY ARE SELLING FOR $100+ on ebay)

And for an additional $20 USD we can arrange to have cover artist, Mike Rooth, to do a head sketch of a gorilla on the cover.

If you have any questions or concerns be sure to contact me. Thanks (thumbs u

I made this post on Google+ but I should make it here too.

Due to some technical issues with the Animosity #3 Hiphopf Comics / CBSI Variant cover (and these crazy ebay prices) a bunch of the copies we put aside for grading are going to go for sale on Monday.

ANIMOSITY_03_HIP_HOPF_zpsvptipzco.jpg

In case you are unaware - This is the Harambe Charity cover that me and the guys at CBSI put together - we did a presale selling all of the Black and whites and 90 color copies raising $2300 USD which was split between Virunga National Park and the Toronto Humane Society.

This sale is no different in that all proceeds will be going towards the Toronto Humane Society.

50 Color copies will go on sale at HIPHOPF.COM on Monday November 7 at 12:00 PM at $70 USD each (limited of 2) - (THEY ARE SELLING FOR $100+ on ebay)

And for an additional $20 USD we can arrange to have cover artist, Mike Rooth, to do a head sketch of a gorilla on the cover.

If you have any questions or concerns be sure to contact me. Thanks (thumbs u

GLWTS