• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saturday's alright!

11 posts in this topic

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I know I am. It's the start of a week off for me and to celebrate I have a book to give one of you fine people. This is a solid reading copy of Tales of Horror #9. Please only take it if you need it for your own personal collection.

Rules:

No hos/shamers

No payment required

Shipping free(cheaply)

No returns!

If ever to part with it must be given away for free to someone else. Thanks!

Scan06062016184624_005_zpsk6wwqxei.jpg

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I know I am. It's the start of a week off for me and to celebrate I have a book to give one of you fine people. This is a solid reading copy of Tales of Horror #9. Please only take it if you need it for your own personal collection.

Rules:

No hos/shamers

No payment required

Shipping free(cheaply)

No returns!

:takeit:

Rules:

No hos/shamers

No payment required

Shipping free(cheaply)

No returns!

:takeit:

^^ Congrats, Jimmers! I assure you I have not read this book while sitting on the john but can't assure of any previous owners reading history.

I assure you I have not read this book while sitting on the john

So you are giving it away without enjoying it?

What a waste... :facepalm: