• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! JUNK THREAD! Old Comics, Premiums, Toys & More!

111 posts in this topic

How about a cool giveaway?

Reddy Killowatt "The Mighty Atom" 1964 32 pages + slick cover in full color

A beautiful, un-read file copy. Flat, bright, glossy and complete. Smooth, tight spine. Amisucule, tiny chip out of bottom right edge of cover. A couple very light bends. White, fresh interior paper. Cool book!

$35.00

mightyatom1_zpsfmep9w5t.jpg

mightyatom2_zpsyy4pmoob.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD!

Joe Yank #11 1953 Standard Pubs

Great war title with a GGA killer cover!

A very nice, clean, bright complete copy. Has a couple small, light stains. A small inked arrival number on girl's leg. Some minor small creases and wrinkles at bottom cover. A tiny hole in USO bag at bottom left corner. Book is tight and well attached with centerfold to covers. Off white interior paper.

$20.00

joeyank1_zpstdjenhhd.jpg

joeyank2_zpsso2kgfaf.jpg

How about a cool giveaway?

Reddy Killowatt "The Mighty Atom" 1964 32 pages + slick cover in full color

A beautiful, un-read file copy. Flat, bright, glossy and complete. Smooth, tight spine. Amisucule, tiny chip out of bottom right edge of cover. A couple very light bends. White, fresh interior paper. Cool book!

$35.00

mightyatom1_zpsfmep9w5t.jpg

mightyatom2_zpsyy4pmoob.jpg

Reddy is all yours Shrevvy! Thanks again!

Lone Ranger 1939 May Company Christmas Giveaway

Super scarce book given out to kids during the holidays. 16 pages + covers. 7-1/2" x 11". Full color interior and covers.

Sadly, this is a very rough beater. There is a chunk out of whole book at bottom left corner. Covers as well as interior pages are split and detached. Chippy and pretty fragile. Can be handled very carefully. Too bad because it is a real rare one. SOLD AS IS.

WAS $15.00 NOW $10.00!

loneranger1_zpsrk5ebw1j.jpg

loneranger2_zpsggfghgs2.jpg

A very nice, clean, bright complete copy. Has a couple small, light stains. A small inked arrival number on girl's leg. Some minor small creases and wrinkles at bottom cover. A tiny hole in USO bag at bottom left corner. Book is tight and well attached with centerfold to covers. Off white interior paper.

$20.00

joeyank1_zpstdjenhhd.jpg

joeyank2_zpsso2kgfaf.jpg

He-Man #2 1953 Toby Pubs

Cool two issue run both with great covers. This one has a great shark cover and a cool story "Horror Harbor"

A tight, flat, complete copy. Has a small chunk 1/2" x 3/4" out of right edge of cover. Has some light wrinkling and a couple tiny edge tears. Back cover has a neat 2" edge tear. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior paper is yellowed but nice and supple.

$25.00

heman1_zpslkhsbqp8.jpg

heman2_zpsxggcobmk.jpg

$20.00

joeyank1_zpstdjenhhd.jpg

joeyank2_zpsso2kgfaf.jpg

Thanks again Shrevvy, she's all yours, I've had my way with her!

Alright, I need a break and I'm sure some of you do too... The dogs are whining for their walk and it will be dark here soon. I've got about a dozen more and I'm gonna finish up today. No more premiums because, I seem to be the only one with discriminating tastes. See you in about a half an hour...

Alright, back again. Gonna post what I have left and call it a sale...

True to Life Romances #15 Jan 1953 Star Publications

This is a pretty good one. Not only does it have a nice LB Cole cover but interior stories by Disbrow and Wood!

Issue is complete with nice color. Has a pretty good spine roll.There are several small spine tears. A lot of wrinkles and a couple lower right corner creases. A light stain in upper right corner. Bottom staple is popped. A weird defect. One interior wrap page is printed in black ink only on one side. It has a neat diagonal tear on that page as well. Book and centerfold still bound to covers. Nice, yellowed supple interior paper.

$20.00

trueliferomances1_zpsvahb023b.jpg

trueliferomances2_zpsv7gqlnzh.jpg

SOLD!

Baffaling Mysteries #15 May 1953 Ace Pubs

Cool, un-dead cover. Hell story. Usual Ace horror mayhem

Rough, but complete. Book detached from cover. Covers are tattered at spine with tears and a small hole in back cover. Cut a little off center. Wrinkles and creases. Small piece out of last page in margin (no art affected) A rough reader.

$20.00

baffaling1_zpsdwzkx4j0.jpg

baffaling2_zpsybrtgxf0.jpg

SOLD!

War Battles #5 July 1952 Harvey Pubs.

Classic, brutal flamethrower cover! Violent contents as well.

A nice, clean, brigh, very glossy complete copy. Has a few very small minor bends at bottom edge of cover. A tiny crease at bottom as well. A few small spine nicks. No tears or major creases. Lies flat. Tight spine and centerfold. Interior paper is slightly yellowed but supple with no tears or creases.

$35.00

warbattles1_zpsi9wa4f4o.jpg

warbattles2_zps1geipt1q.jpg

A nice, clean, brigh, very glossy complete copy. Has a few very small minor bends at bottom edge of cover. A tiny crease at bottom as well. A few small spine nicks. No tears or major creases. Lies flat. Tight spine and centerfold. Interior paper is slightly yellowed but supple with no tears or creases.

$35.00

Last toy, I mean it. I just like looking at them here I guess.

"Space Ray Gun" 1950's made in Japan tin litho ray gun. Bright, colorful and working. Pull the trigger and it emits a screeching sound and sparks light up in the clear chamber. 6-1/2" long. Bright and excellent condition. Hard to find especially working!

WAS $45.00 NOW $40.00 + $5.50 postage What a deal! Jimmers?

raygun1_zpslrtrgjwo.jpg

raygun2_zpsodvizulf.jpg

$35.00

Thanks again Sushi, I appreciate your biz!

Rough, but complete. Book detached from cover. Covers are tattered at spine with tears and a small hole in back cover. Cut a little off center. Wrinkles and creases. Small piece out of last page in margin (no art affected) A rough reader.

$20.00

it's not my normal purchase but cool book, an Ace, and i like the seller...add it to the pile :takeit:

While I'm on a space theme...

Flying Saucers "Fact or Fiction" 1957 Magazine

Very fat cool mag with tons of photos and eye witness accounts of UFOs. A great read! (the kid on the back looks like he might be a real alien...)

Nice, clean complete 128 page issue. 6-1/2" x 9-1/2". Has a tiny corner off bottom right corner. A few long, thin spine creases. A tiny bump in bottom of spine. Light, general wear. Tight spine and supple yellowed pages. Unusual and fun magazine!

$25.00

flyingsaucermag1_zpsklbdtmsb.jpg

flyingsaucermag2_zpsyhfxxtvj.jpg

$20.00

it's not my normal purchase but cool book, an Ace, and i like the seller...add it to the pile :takeit:

Thanks again Gino, who knows, we might turn you into a "horror head" too!