• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! JUNK THREAD! Old Comics, Premiums, Toys & More!

111 posts in this topic

Hot Rods and Racing Cars #7 Nov-Dec 1953 Charlton Pubs

Great stock car racing cover. Full of hot rod lingo and car racing stories.

Nice, flat,bright complete copy. Has a small chip out of bottom right corner. Several, light folds and creases. No tears or missing pieces. Smooth, tight spine. Light general wear. Book and centerfold bound well to covers.Off white, supple interior pages.

$25.00

hotrods1_zps4yfq1eav.jpg

hotrods2_zpsxafjx2jp.jpg

SOLD!

Kerry Drake #8 May 1948 Harvey Pubs

Awsome GGA bondage cover with torn dress. Sexy, Lady Crime story by Powell. Pretty good interior stuff too.

A nice looking copy. Has 1 and 1/2" panels neatly out of interior page. This page is a one page story and an ad. Slight spine roll. A few light wrinkles. No tears, creases or other missing pieces. Tight cover and centerfold. Supple off white interior pages.

$20.00

kerrydrake1_zpsj1thnuvy.jpg

kerrydrake2_zpspqmwhkqy.jpg

OK, something a little different...

POPEYE VERY early 1930’s Wooden Jointed Figure. Very color fully painted wood. 5” tall. Complete and excellent, bright condition. Even has original pipe witch is almost always missing. Elastic has stretched though so he lo longer stands on his own. Can be displayed on a tiny doll stand as I have mine. Tough, early piece in excellent condition.

WAS $75.00 NOW $65.00 + $5.50 postage

popeyewoodenjointedfigure1_zpswyqzbag6.jpg

popeyewoodenjointedfigure2_zpsrmuhiieq.jpg

Nothing but GA stuff. Maybe a couple of SA slipped in but GA is my focus.

Focus....... for lack of a better word :baiting: ....and what a broad, wonderful focus it is...... :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

OK, here is a good one.I recently featured this one is my Halloween posts and it got a lot of attention and a few PM's Tony? Rick?

Startling Stories March 1950 Pulp Mag

Classic GGA witch cover in lingerie. The cover just says it all...

A nice, complete, bright copy with square full paper spine. Has the usual numerous small edge tears so common with pulps. Has a tear 1" long just under the "S" in the title. Neat, upper spine split about 1". Back cover has a 1" edge tear as well. Covers bound well to book. Interior paper is very lightly tanned but supple and can be handled with out chipping or flaking. A popular issue and pretty hard to find as everyone keeps it...

WAS $55.00 NOW $50.00

startlingstories1_zpsbxtulmk9.jpg

startlingstories2_zpsbw6fgpwa.jpg

startlingstories3_zps2fuwui0z.jpg

Nothing but GA stuff. Maybe a couple of SA slipped in but GA is my focus.

Focus....... for lack of a better word :baiting: ....and what a broad, wonderful focus it is...... :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Howdy Jimbo! Good to hear a friendly voice. You know by now I ain't got much focus...

Suzie #70 Scarce Bell Publishing version, Canada

Suzie is always a crowd favorite. Ginger story too! One of the better MLJ titles.

This unusual variant is complete and bright. Has a 1" x 3" piece out of back cover at bottom. Hey, it's the back cover at least. It has numerous light creases that do not really break color. No tears or other missing pieces. Just light general wear. Book and centerfold bound tight to covers. Interior paper is slightly yellowed and off white but fresh and supple.

$25.00

suzie1_zpslpjvuntw.jpg

suzie2_zps0hk9g36z.jpg

The Perfect Crime #18 Nov 1951 Cross Pubs

Classic drug use cover with drugs pictured and labeled. GGA and violence.

Annother complete beater. Too bad but they are what they are. Book is chippy, has a couple of tape pulls and numerous creases and small tears. Old tape on inside cover. It is bright and nice interior pages though...The pics tell the story. Grab a cheap filler 'till you can upgrade like I did.

$25.00

perfectcrime1_zps9tdax3jw.jpg

perfectcrime2_zpso2fyboer.jpg

SOLD!

How about a cool giveaway?

Reddy Killowatt "The Mighty Atom" 1964 32 pages + slick cover in full color

A beautiful, un-read file copy. Flat, bright, glossy and complete. Smooth, tight spine. Amisucule, tiny chip out of bottom right edge of cover. A couple very light bends. White, fresh interior paper. Cool book!

$35.00

mightyatom1_zpsfmep9w5t.jpg

mightyatom2_zpsyy4pmoob.jpg