• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! JUNK THREAD! Old Comics, Premiums, Toys & More!

111 posts in this topic

Baffaling Mysteries #15 May 1953 Ace Pubs

Cool, un-dead cover. Hell story. Usual Ace horror mayhem

Rough, but complete. Book detached from cover. Covers are tattered at spine with tears and a small hole in back cover. Cut a little off center. Wrinkles and creases. Small piece out of last page in margin (no art affected) A rough reader.

$20.00

baffaling1_zpsdwzkx4j0.jpg

baffaling2_zpsybrtgxf0.jpg

it's not my normal purchase but cool book, an Ace, and i like the seller...add it to the pile :takeit:

Thanks again Gino, who knows, we might turn you into a "horror head" too!

That's kind of what i'm afraid of brother!! lol

Fight Comics #45 Aug 1946 Friction House Pubs

Annother cool issue of this title. Full of great GGA and Tiger Girl by Matt Baker. From that great "sweet spot" for this title.

Bright and great color for a Friction house book. Complete but issues. Ugly spine roll. Has a ragged 3" tear on right side in center of cover. Cover is almost detached from rusty staples. Several other small tears, creases ect. Centerfold is still well attached. Yellowed but supple interior pages. Grab a cheap reader and enjoy some great GGA and I say it again... Matt Baker!

$25.

fight45a_zpsjeporxh4.jpg

fight45b_zpsg64ixa0q.jpg

OK, I lied... One Silver Age book.

The Jaguar #1 (at least it is a 10 cent issue) 1961 Archie Pubs

A pretty clean, complete copy. Has a light waterstain in upper right corner that goes through whole book. Some light wrinkling and edge wear. Spine is smooth and along with centerfold well attached to covers. Yellowed, supple pages.

$20.00

jaguar1_zpsv5aruj5r.jpg

jaguar2_zpsf2c7c72w.jpg

CAPT MIDNIGHT Ovaltine Action Book. Published in 1977 by the Marvel Comics Group.

Large 8-1/2" x 11" size with heavy covers. 128 pages (un-used). Has Capt. Midnight

explaining many different sports. He is pictured on every page. Pitches Ovaltine and physical fitness. Excellent, bright and clean condition with just very minor wear. Interior pages are white and supple with no creases or tears. Pretty obscure and rare Marvel book.

$30.00 + $5.50 postage (this is thick and heavy)

captmidnight1_zpstyb3lrl7.jpg

captmidnight2_zpsn2vmzflo.jpg

T-Man #34 April 1956 Quality Pubs

Great Hitler cover/story. Crandall art? Great art inside either way with some GGA.

A complete copy but real rough. Bottom 1/5th of back cover torn off. Spine is a mess. Numerous small tears and creases. Some minor ink writing in title. Bright side, cover image is complete with no pieces missing. A cheap reader.

$15.00

tman1_zps1kgvkcgj.jpg

tman2_zps7sogl2px.jpg

Nuts #2 May 1954 Premier Pubs

Great MAD rippoff. One of the better ones. Kind of a horror theme to it. Has some GGA and wild stories.

Bright, tight, complete copy. It's worst fault is that it has seen water and it shows mostly on the front cover. Staples are of course rusty. Light migration to centerfold. No other tears or major creases. Book and centerfold well attached to covers. Interior paper is a little yellowed but supple. Water doesn't seem to have damaged interior. A great reader. I cannot recomend this title enough for the genre.

$20.00

nuts1_zpsdjsjrsii.jpg

nuts2_zpsr64l1xdo.jpg

OK, in the words of our long eared friend (I'm talking to you Corey) "That's all folks!" This mess of junk is done for this time. Feel free to look through again, to see if there is something you just can't live without.

I will leave this up tomorrow and close it down probably tomorrow night. I will send out invoices on Tuesday. I don't know about you,but I sure won't be watching the results!

Thanks to all who have lurked and more important, those of you who have made purchases. Hopefully you all love your purchases. If not, just let me know.

Robot Man over and out...

Last toy, I mean it. I just like looking at them here I guess.

"Space Ray Gun" 1950's made in Japan tin litho ray gun. Bright, colorful and working. Pull the trigger and it emits a screeching sound and sparks light up in the clear chamber. 6-1/2" long. Bright and excellent condition. Hard to find especially working!

$45.00 + $5.50 postage

raygun1_zpslrtrgjwo.jpg

raygun2_zpsodvizulf.jpg

:luhv:

Last toy, I mean it. I just like looking at them here I guess.

"Space Ray Gun" 1950's made in Japan tin litho ray gun. Bright, colorful and working. Pull the trigger and it emits a screeching sound and sparks light up in the clear chamber. 6-1/2" long. Bright and excellent condition. Hard to find especially working!

$45.00 + $5.50 postage

raygun1_zpslrtrgjwo.jpg

raygun2_zpsodvizulf.jpg

:luhv:

Jimmers...note that price drop...