• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOLD CONNECTIONS
17 17

26,833 posts in this topic

On 3/14/2024 at 1:57 AM, Readcomix said:

@Paul © ® 💙 left page, fifth panel

I'm aware of that. My emoji was because panels are out. It's really meant to be just covers.

On 3/14/2024 at 9:43 AM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

I'm aware of that. My emoji was because panels are out. It's really meant to be just covers.

Oh hey, sorry about that. I'm guilty of posting pages on occasion myself. Oh, and I've posted original art too. Sorry. :sorry:

Edited by Frisco Larson

On 3/14/2024 at 3:23 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Oh hey, sorry about that. I'm guilty of posting pages on occasion myself. Oh, and I've posted original art too. Sorry. :sorry:

No, I'm ok with that now and again, which is why I've not said anything...but if we go to panels it just dilutes the idea of the cover connections.

All I can say is that when I started the thread I meant it to be covers only but if you guys are happy including splashes I'm alright with it, but I think we should draw the line at individual panels. 2c

On 3/14/2024 at 10:43 AM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

No offense intended. Its one of the most fun threads on the boards; thank you. I've posted OA before too. I  figured over the many years since you started it it had taken on a life of its own. I think we all largely keep to covers most of the time. I thought a peek inside Batman #4 would be an OK brief departure. :foryou: