• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GOLD CONNECTIONS
17 17

26,544 posts in this topic

On July 8, 2019 at 8:45 PM, OtherEric said:

Weird Tales with a C. L. Moore story and a Brundage cover to Weird Tales with a C. L. Moore story and a Brundage cover.  (I think I may have used this one not too long ago, but the match is too perfect not to drop it in here)

Weird_Tales_1936_07.jpg

If this were a line-drawn cover on a golden age comic instead of a painted cover on a pulp, it would dwarf Suspense #3 etc, methinks.

Edited by Readcomix

5 hours ago, Readcomix said:

If this were a line-drawn cover on a golden age comic instead of a panthed cover on a pulp, it would dwarf Suspense #3 etc, methinks.

You can’t be faulted for repanting based on OtherEric’s tenacity, Margaret Brundage’s work has that effect on guys! ;)

And with that, this baton should pass from Brundage to Brundage...

lf_zpsmsloviqz.jpeg

This too, has graced this page before.  Reposting happens, especially when it fits in nicely.,

I’ve posted this painting on two or three occasions since acquiring it. It’s unavoidable. (thumbsu