• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

124 posts in this topic

Thanks to everyone who looked at these books.

Feel free to PM with questions and offers.

Sale ends Tuesday night 11/22. Due to vacation I will not be able to ship after Wednesday 11/23.

I have sent a Marvel Family 1 and a double cover 49 off to CGC (express track), and those will be in another thread when they return.

TF

Great books and very reasonable prices. I'm shocked there isn't a little more interest in these even if they do showcase the big red cheese. That Captain Marvel Jr #4 alone is just off the hook beautiful in any grade. GLWTS.

Great books and very reasonable prices. I'm shocked there isn't a little more interest in these even if they do showcase the big red cheese. That Captain Marvel Jr #4 alone is just off the hook beautiful in any grade. GLWTS.

Thanks for the kind words Croc.

I figured the generally higher grade vibe would drum up a few sales. Many of these books look fantastic in hand.

I have a little wiggle room on price, but I know GA like this can take a while. Whatever doesn't sell will go to a couple local shows with me over the winter, where they should create a bit of a stir.

You convinced me. Love Raboy. :takeit:

You convinced me. Love Raboy. :takeit:

CMJ 4

$200 Sold to ThothAmon

^^