• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"The walking dead" anyone reading this?

29 posts in this topic

It's very good. I was thinking about picking up the single issues, but buckled under and went for the trades. Entertaining. I didn't like Adlard's art on Green Lantern (I think it was) but it works for me on TWD. There was another artist as well (Tony Moore?) and he was pretty good to. The black and white "look" works for the book. Dialogue lovers will like it, but it isn't really wordy.

Plus they printed one of my letters... foreheadslap.gif Okay that was only cool for me. yay.gifyay.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Absolutely in my top five!

I own every individual issue (including a #1 CGC 9.8, and #2 signature series CGC 9.6), and it's the first book I read each time a new issue is released.

HIGHLY recommended thumbsup2.gif

I own every individual issue (including a #1 CGC 9.8, and #2 signature series CGC 9.6), and it's the first book I read each time a new issue is released.

The guy who works in my local (and only) comic shop keeps raving on about it, think I will have to give in to him and hand over yet more cash for the trades.

thumbsup2.gif

The guy who works in my local (and only) comic shop keeps raving on about it, think I will have to give in to him and hand over yet more cash for the trades.

thumbsup2.gif

You won't be disappointed, it rocks! headbang.gif