• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #638

17 posts in this topic

I sold two copies of Batman #638, first copy for $1.99, the second copy for $5.99, and third copy I send it to CGC, if come out as CGC 9.8, what do you think it worth?

Hard to say. You might get 60 to 75 bucks for it. Six months from now, half that.

I sold two copies of Batman #638, first copy for $1.99, the second copy for $5.99, and third copy I send it to CGC, if come out as CGC 9.8, what do you think it worth?

Who in their right mind would pay $6 for it? confused-smiley-013.gif

It's a sold out, hyped character return in one of comic's flagship titles at the "going up" end of it's "collectible" cycle. Seems about right to me. I bet you could sell these for $4-6 all day.

It's a sold out, hyped character return in one of comic's flagship titles at the "going up" end of it's "collectible" cycle. Seems about right to me. I bet you could sell these for $4-6 all day.

Yeah, I suppose so. Buy low, sell high, right?

$6? Hell, that's nothing. I'll bet you could get at least $10 for them when you sell them as Whitman variants. poke2.gif

Yeah, I suppose so. Buy low, sell high, right?

With books like that I'm MORE than happy to be sold out at the $5-10 level. Waiting around for books like that so you can sell at the peak is too much for me these days. Sketchy, sketchy, sketchy.

$6? Hell, that's nothing. I'll bet you could get at least $10 for them when you sell them as Whitman variants. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

My LCS sold out totally. First offering them at cover price for the first week (limit one per buyer), then double the price after that (buy as many as you want foreheadslap.gif).

I were shock when I sold Batman #638 for $5.99, its because something have to do with Jason Todd (the 2nd Robin) return, but I wouldn't pay $6.00 for it, the reason why I price it for $5.99 because I assume that nobody wouldn't pay that much for it, when you can get it in any comic book store for $2.50!

I'll have to check this week to see if my LCS still has any copies left. Things don't sell out very quickly around here.

Did PSP's originally sell out in stores? Cause the walmart in town here has about 30 (not that I have any interest in owning one).