• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Comic You Want Most

105 posts in this topic

Now that most of us have looked through the Overstreet, have been informed about the great covers plus fantastic artwork of various comics and have discussed undervalued comics i just wondered what 1 single comic do you want the most. Please do take into account the cost so i dont want everyone saying Action comics #1, these are books that you can afford in the grade you require. I do have a few on my list but if i had to narrow it down to 1 it would be a high grade Our Army At War #83 which i still think is undervalued in the guide. smile.giftakeit.gif

If I were to spend a record amount of cash on a single book that I really want (and I mean a personal record, because I'm not apt to spend a ton on a single book, ever); it be a tough decision between ...

A high grade Hulk 181 or Giant Size X-Men 1.

If money was no object whatsoever, then a great copy of ASM 1.

A high grade Hulk 181 or Giant Size X-Men 1.

thumbsup2.gif

Or HG FF #48, Supes #1, AF #15, FF#1.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Spotlight 2, Sinister House of Secret Love 1 and ASM 129.
Sure you can afford it on your PD salary? confused-smiley-013.gif

sleeping.gif

Considering they are so common, I'm worry about your ability. Denial is hard but oh well...you can always dream! 27_laughing.gif

sleeping.gif

Considering they are so common, I'm worry about your ability. Denial is hard but oh well...you can always dream! 27_laughing.gif

What are you talking about? Go troll someone else loser. sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

Nah...you will do fine! So..when are you going to get a copy of these books? When you graduate in 10 years? insane.gif

sleeping.gif

Nah...you will do fine! So..when are you going to get a copy of these books? When you graduate in 10 years? insane.gif

3 weeks. gossip.gifacclaim.gif