• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Anyone Know About This?

10 posts in this topic

Was wondering if anyone had looked into getting comics bound or TPB's rebound as a hardback? and if so, what was the price in general?

I has some books done a while back.... don't recall the price. Inquire with David Banks. They do quality work and there are plenty of examples on the site. He will provide you with a quote. David Banks

My wife had her dissertation professionally hardbound. It was a 250 page book, and I believe it ran her about 85 bucks. Looked very classy. You could probably get it done a little cheaper without the bells and whistles (gold finish on the spine, leather, etc.)

My wife had her dissertation professionally hardbound. It was a 250 page book, and I believe it ran her about 85 bucks. Looked very classy. You could probably get it done a little cheaper without the bells and whistles (gold finish on the spine, leather, etc.)

Sounds nice, got a picture? thumbsup2.gif

If you live near a University campus, the library on campus may have a printing center which binds things. It'll cost me about $30 to have my thesis hardback bound when it's done, much less than taking it to a professional business.