• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED BA and SA keys, HfH #1 9.0 (x2), MP 15 9.6 w/ More Fun #74 thrown in.

41 posts in this topic

CLOSED, THANKS FOR LOOKING AND TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED.

Mostly SA and BA keys and semi keys here. Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM any questions.

Looking for More Fun #55 and #60, Adventures of Rex the Wonder Dog #4 and USA Comics #8. Trades are a possibility.

REFERENCES

My Kudos Page

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Paypal, check, or MO

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit:in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. No returns on CGC books.

Shipping is including in the price, in CONUS. Outside US will be at cost (minus $15 credit)

USPS 2-3 day priority with tracking .

Looking for More Fun #55 and #60, Adventures of Rex the Wonder Dog #4 and USA Comics #8. Trades are a possibility.

I had never even heard of this series until opening your post, but I can honestly say, after doing a quick Google search and checking out some of his covers, that Rex the Wonder Dog is furr-eaking awesome! Now I want to chase down my own copy of #4! GLWTS!

I'll take the Strange Tales 110 per PM! :hail:

One of the nicest 4.5's in that book I've seen, And I'm not saying that because the seller and buyer are two of the coolest dudes around. Congrats guys!

Thanks man!! And I agree completely. Oh, I also think you're right about the nicest 4.5 thing too. lol