• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

I'm #73 and I think I ranked 50 prizes.. Hoping this will be good enough...

It will. It's amazing but I have had the 104th and 94th picks before and still got picks from my top 20. Everyone has such a wide variety of interests after the 10 most popular picks are gone.

It will. It's amazing but I have had the 104th and 94th picks before and still got picks from my top 20. Everyone has such a wide variety of interests after the 10 most popular picks are gone.

it was fun watching them pronounce the names lol

good to know.. Greggy's box is out of the question for me though :(

I know.. The Elves seemed to have a thing for "Pink Sky"...

lol so cute..if I ever need something announced..think I will hire them..

73 people have submitted meaning that at least 20 people are choosing live or intend to make you wait...

Is there a time limit to make a choice a la fantasy football drafts?

Yes, 20 minutes is the time limit. (It used to be an hour, which was insanely too long)

If you filled out a form and requested to pick live, we will wait for your pick. If you do not pick within 20 minutes, we will award you the highest ranked prize that's on your list.

If you have not filled out a form, and your turn comes up, you have 20 minutes to pick. If you do not pick within 20 minutes, your turn to pick is set on hold until you come back. Once you are back, you may pick immediately.

That is one issue that concerns me. Because the raffle begin at noon (CST?), so that mean it is 2 pm my time and I would be in work in progress. How would I be able to do that within 20 minutes period if I'm stuck in work?

I am sure I am not the only one. Many people usually get week long Holidays, lucky them ... but some people don't get that (me).

I guess I can take my break to make my pick :wishluck:lol

Psst.... that's why you fill out the form.... :gossip:

They tend to remember the people who send them gifts. :shy: