• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

It's totally normal I took off of work tomorrow, right?

:shy:

Yes !! As long as you didn't "call in sick" ....which would be a LIE !!

73 people have submitted meaning that at least 20 people are choosing live or intend to make you wait...

Pretty much just got back and did it now at 2am. I screwed one thing up and somehow submitted it with only a few filled out. I filled it out again and resubmitted with 40 picks. (I am pick 40) so there is no problem if I cannot be by a computer tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

73 people have submitted meaning that at least 20 people are choosing live or intend to make you wait...

Is there a time limit to make a choice a la fantasy football drafts?

Yes, 20 minutes is the time limit. (It used to be an hour, which was insanely too long)

If you filled out a form and requested to pick live, we will wait for your pick. If you do not pick within 20 minutes, we will award you the highest ranked prize that's on your list.

If you have not filled out a form, and your turn comes up, you have 20 minutes to pick. If you do not pick within 20 minutes, your turn to pick is set on hold until you come back. Once you are back, you may pick immediately.

I'd love to pick live but if half the people ahead of me take awhile I may be picking when I'm driving home tonight. I've got my list in just in case.

Yes, 20 minutes is the time limit. (It used to be an hour, which was insanely too long)

If you filled out a form and requested to pick live, we will wait for your pick. If you do not pick within 20 minutes, we will award you the highest ranked prize that's on your list.

If you have not filled out a form, and your turn comes up, you have 20 minutes to pick. If you do not pick within 20 minutes, your turn to pick is set on hold until you come back. Once you are back, you may pick immediately.

That is one issue that concerns me. Because the raffle begin at noon (CST?), so that mean it is 2 pm my time and I would be in work in progress. How would I be able to do that within 20 minutes period if I'm stuck in work?

I am sure I am not the only one. Many people usually get week long Holidays, lucky them ... but some people don't get that (me).

I guess I can take my break to make my pick :wishluck:lol

It starts at noon because it usually runs until the wee hours of the morning, if it started any later it would go all night.

Understandably not everyone can pick live, so fill out those forms. (thumbs u