• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's DEC. s/s pre-sale: Gamora, Hulk, JSC, Sev Etern, Hawkeye, Michael Cho var

176 posts in this topic

Knowing now that Jeff Lemire is going to be at ECCC, anyone picking up any of the IVX #1 books wishing to add Lemire, please LMK if you want to add Jeff.

I can add Jeff to any of your Soule books for an additional $10

Knowing now that Jeff Lemire is going to be at ECCC, anyone picking up any of the IVX #1 books wishing to add Lemire, please LMK if you want to add Jeff.

:takeit:

Yes please add to any and all books he belongs to.

Thats awesome...Do you think Opena will be worth holding the books after the signing?

Also, do you have any #1 regular covers for those who were on the wait list from Oct?

If not, can we send you one for that signing?

Yes, please add to my IVX #1 :takeit:

Okay kids----next week JUSTICE LEAGUE vs SUICIDE SQUAD #1 drops into shops.

There's going to be a metric s#!T ton of covers released.

I've got a signing with writer Joshua Williamson 2nd week of January for this one.

Obviously, I want to get Josh and various cover artists, if possible.

So I'll throw this on the table, any covers in particular you collectors are looking for?

For the most part, I should know by this time tomorrow (or late tonight) what covers I'll have the most access to when I pick up inventory next week.

YES. I am eyeing up the ArtGerm and the Dell Otto variant :thumbsup:

I really dig the Midtown and Mattina covers too!

Okay kids----next week JUSTICE LEAGUE vs SUICIDE SQUAD #1 drops into shops.

There's going to be a metric s#!T ton of covers released.

I've got a signing with writer Joshua Williamson 2nd week of January for this one.

Obviously, I want to get Josh and various cover artists, if possible.

So I'll throw this on the table, any covers in particular you collectors are looking for?

For the most part, I should know by this time tomorrow (or late tonight) what covers I'll have the most access to when I pick up inventory next week.

YES. I am eyeing up the ArtGerm and the Dell Otto variant :thumbsup:

These are now complete---originally offered in my November thread, I have a little more to spread around this time. Double signed by writer Eric Palicki and his co-writer and actress, Adrianne Palicki---and they really do look spectacular :thumbsup:

NO ANGEL #1

Stone cold 9.8 or better, heading to CGC this week. Label notations will say "from the collection of Eric Palicki."

Take 10% off the original list price from the November thread

NO ANGEL #1 CXC Exclusive (lmt print run only 25 cps) s/s Eric & Adrianne Palicki- $425

(minus 10%)= $382

NO ANGEL #1 Retailer Exclusive (lmt print run only 99 cps) s/s Eric & Adrianne Palicki- $355 (minus 10%) = $319

NO ANGEL #1 NYCC Exclusive (lmt to 200 cpy print run) s/s Eric & Adrianne Palicki - $250 (minus 10%) = $225

palicki1.jpg

I've received several requests to add HILLBILLY #4 to the pre-sale list---I haven't up till now for a few reasons---

1) Wanted to make sure inventory was available

2) Still no firm s/s date with Eric

HOWEVER----after picking up inventory last week, my LCS had received in a very large order of both issues 3 and 4.

I had offered #3 in a prior thread last month, I'll do it again now with issue #4 just so it's out there and knowing that I do have the stock available to me.

Still not sure on the s/s date, but if I had to throw something at the wall, I'd probably say ECCC.

Already prescreened the books, pretty much everything I looked at appears to be stone cold 9.8 :thumbsup:

HILLBILLY #3 s/s Eric Powell - $95

377947_20160928195545_large.jpg

HILLBILLY #4 s/s Eric Powell - $95

385947_20161215192144_large.jpg

This next one was a book I initially wasn't going to offer----my LCS has low inventory and I would have been more interested in getting cover artist, Kaare Andrews on it----but today I saw that Kaare is scheduled to be at ECCC and I'm going to be attending and taking subs for that one (eventually).

Plus, most people who are aware of the convention circuit and guests, know that Kaare rarely does shows. Being in Canada, I don't personally see him here often---I remember a WWNO show in Jan. 2011, and then for one day here at Motor City this year in May, before he had to leave unexpectedly.

So I thought while knowing there was still a few copies that I could obtain for inventory, I'd throw it out there as an option.

Again, signing on this won't begin until ECCC.

But if I wait till Feb/March to list, stock will most certainly be GONE.

So----have at it if you want it!

REBORN #2 (Kaare Andrews variant) s/s Kaare Andrews & Capullo - $120

383519_20161117224526_large.jpg