• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's DEC. s/s pre-sale: Gamora, Hulk, JSC, Sev Etern, Hawkeye, Michael Cho var

176 posts in this topic

These next two are a little more pricey, will take a little longer, and these numbers are based additionally on the cost of the books themselves, shipping all over hell and back, etc etc.

Justice League vs Suicide Squad #1 (ARTGERM variant) s/s Joshua Williamson & Stanley "ArtGerm" Lau - $175

Now---here's the signifciant caveat on this book---ArtGerm won't be around these parts again until SDCC. He's confirmed to me his only U.S. appearance is SDCC & NYCC.

If you're of a mind to wait till SDCC to get these finished, I'm perfectly fine with it if you are.

If you just want Williamson on the book and then wrap it up after his signing, we can do that too.

Just LMK which way you want to roll.

jlasquadARTGERM.jpg

:takeit: please include ArtGerm too.

Did some inventory shopping last week---here's some new offerings for the tail end of the December pre-sale thread.

Several note worthy signing opportunities on the horizon, and I want to take a moment to underline the Jeff Leimere con appearances around the corner---he really is rather difficult to get.

I mean, unless you're going to Fan Expo in Canada. His appearance at Baltimore Comicon last fall was underscored by a brief Friday night only signing. If you didn't catch him Friday night, you were going to miss him.

inventory.jpg

Unworthy Thor #1 s/s Jason Aaron (1:25 Cassaday variant cover) - $125

Only two (2) copies available)

*(I would love to say I can add John Cassaday to this, but his convention appearances are SO very far and few between, it's anyone's guess when or if he'll pop up this year)

thorcassaday.jpg