• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boston Comic Con - August 11-13, 2017 New Venue New Dates 10th Anniversary
3 3

122 posts in this topic

Just finished prepping the last of the 20 boxes of a-z GA/SA/BA inventory, 15 long boxes are sets and a boatload of supplies are already loaded and ready to go!  I have a few boxes of slabs to pull and off to load in tomorrow.  Come by and see us at booths 119/218/216 for comics & supplies!

if you need any supplies let me know(I'll have Hotflips products) and I'll make sure it's tucked aside for you.

A shot of the A-Z inventory and some sample books including two copies of AF 15!

IMG_4090.JPG

IMG_4091.JPG

1 minute ago, GACollectibles said:

Right, stop by twice to see Ryan., it's well worth the price of admission.  Photo ops extra.

Free beer too. You bring it, I drink it.

Heading into Day 2. Weekend only guests are in today - Liefeld, Maguire, Brandon, MacDonald, Woodall... 

Surprise guests --- Mark Schultz is at AA513. Richard Pini at the mycomicstore.net retailer booth.

6 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Heading into Day 2. Weekend only guests are in today - Liefeld, Maguire, Brandon, MacDonald, Woodall... 

Surprise guests --- Mark Schultz is at AA513. Richard Pini at the mycomicstore.net retailer booth.

Wow Da,mit, knew I shouldve went!!!