• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here's one from the Tomato Boxes: Werewolf By Night #19

18 posts in this topic

I agree with the 7.0. The major stress lines throughout the spine and the light creasing in the upper right.

screwy.gif

why don't you just admit you overgrade? poke2.gif

for the same reason you don't admit you undergrade. poke2.gif

I agree with the 7.0. The major stress lines throughout the spine and the light creasing in the upper right.

screwy.gif

why don't you just admit you overgrade? poke2.gif

Petey,

How about I just send it to you, and THEN you come back on the boards with your REVISED grade? OK? (and requisite mea culpas) 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I'm curious - what grade do you think it is? If you say 8.0, I can see that. I'm incredibly harsh on corner creases. If higher than 8.0, then screwy.gif

I agree. 8.0 is as high as I would go. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

7.0 may have been too tough. flowerred.gif

Definite 8.5 sumo.gif

It's a definite 8.5 for all the reasons stated by my illustrious colleagues. This is a great example of how mega scans do a book injustice. To even think that any of you scholarly graders could consider this a 7.0 is beyond me. In hand, the consensus might be an 8.0 . . . (but a VERY NICE 8.0)

cheers to all,

d

p.s. Petey, I mean it though, send me your address and I'll send it along for your astute evaluation.

The grades are not important to me, the dialogue is. thumbsup2.gif