• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saga #1 RRP SSx2 CGC 9.8 and others..

15 posts in this topic

The following books below will be priced at or below current GPA values (depending on the book and interest). Total purchase price is the price of the book plus $15.00 shipping. I will ship to Canada and Internationally, but the shipping price will obviously be higher.

How do you win? I am going to base this off of how most items are sold here on the forums. The first :takeit: in this thread and/or via PM based on timestamp wins the book.

Obviously, if you've somehow found yourself in the "House of Shame" or caught in your probationary period, your :takeit: will not be honored.

What you see is what you get with the scans unless otherwise noted. If you've purchased an item and it is received in a condition that is otherwise stated in this thread, we can discuss means of a return with full refund.

Payment: Paypal, bank wire, and money order are the only means I will accept. You will receive tracking numbers on all shipped items. If your hearts desire is to see the item as it is packaged, I can make arrangements.

Walking Dead #100 CGC 9.8 (White Pages), Red Foil Edition -- $2100

WD100_Red_Foil_zpsjuvfe3uq.jpg

Nice. The book that isn't supposed to exist. GLWTS.

I think you are referring to an unsigned Lucille.

Thats what that is, isn't it, or is my memory already going? :makepoint:

Jerome

Nope. I was wrong. This is the Red Foil variant offered directly by Skybound, not an unsigned Lucille. They are very similar. Sorry for the confusion.