• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone identify this artist/writer?

12 posts in this topic

Hey people. Need some help and I know we have a wide range of knowledge here. This was taken at the AACC dinner during the 2001 San Diego Comic-Con. I know that the guy in the middle is Ayers and the guy on the right is Ric Estrada. Does anyone know who the gentleman on the left is, wearing the purple scarf? The caption under the photo simply says "A Trio of Greats". Any help would be appreciated!

A%20Trio%20of%20Greats.jpg

Guys.......c'mon.......it's not that hard.

Black suit.......purple shirt with dashing purple accent scarf........eyes set deep in their sockets with a permanent sneer accross his face........Transelvanian rose pin affixed to his lapel........it's obviously Dracula.....who else could it be?

Black suit.......purple shirt with dashing purple accent scarf........eyes set deep in their sockets with a permanent sneer accross his face........Transelvanian rose pin affixed to his lapel........it's obviously Dracula.....who else could it be?

Bug, I thought the same thing at first... then I realized... a PURPLE shirt and scarf. This isn't DRACULA. This is Dracula's hip older brother Count Pimpula! Beware his blood-draining, life-drinking backhand of peril!

LMAO.......is that what Supa turns into after the sun goes down?

Sadly, no. Through an unfortunate twist of fate (and a misplaced box of cereal), Supa actually turns into Count Chocula when the sun goes down. frown.gif It could be worse, though... I heard Greggy turns into Frankenfruity. shocked.gif