• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monsters Unleashed

11 posts in this topic

I got the set of four black and white connecting covers at NYCC. I love the old Marvel monsters.

I am not buying all the side stuff. Do not see the need for it. Tie in issues almost never do anything for the bigger story

Depends on how much you like the oddball Silver Age pre-hero monsters that will be appearing in those issues

I've never actually read any Silver Age stuff apart from Daredevil. Apparently, I can barely stand most of the writing pre-Bronze Age where the writer describes everything that's going on in panels.

Ordered Monsters Unleashed because I thought it might be interesting. Now I'm wondering if I should've just steered clear of this event and waited until it became available on Marvel Unlimited.

I got the set of four black and white connecting covers at NYCC. I love the old Marvel monsters.

I am not buying all the side stuff. Do not see the need for it. Tie in issues almost never do anything for the bigger story

Cool. I think I'll just stick to the main series then. :)

Im going to do the main with some variants. I love monsters and some of the art is looking good. If the series is really good i will start grabing some of the side stuff.

I loved the Francavilla variant but forgot to order it last month. Gonna have to grab a copy from the shelf when I pick up my pull list. :D

Im going to do the main with some variants. I love monsters and some of the art is looking good. If the series is really good i will start grabing some of the side stuff.

I loved the Francavilla variant but forgot to order it last month. Gonna have to grab a copy from the shelf when I pick up my pull list. :D

You can go wrong with the francavilla, i have my order in.

Comics Beat just posted the Francavilla variants and they're awesome. Happy I got my preorders for #2-5 in. Still need to grab #1. :banana:

http://www.comicsbeat.com/these-francesco-francavilla-monsters-unleashed-variant-covers-will-make-you-squeal-with-glee/

Also read the free MU previews. Thoroughly enjoyed Spiderman/Deadpool MU so I'm glad to have preordered that, too. :grin: