• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's holiday time and once again, time to have a heart and to help a heart.
2 2

101 posts in this topic

I believe Robb's strike was the result of contention with another boardie a while back. That boardie stepped up and won one of Robb's high-dollar books in the recent CLink auction. (Books he was selling to help finance his medical expenses.) It seems to me that action should lay to rest anyone else's concern about that episode.

Well said

I believe Robb's strike was the result of contention with another boardie a while back. That boardie stepped up and won one of Robb's high-dollar books in the recent CLink auction. (Books he was selling to help finance his medical expenses.) It seems to me that action should lay to rest anyone else's concern about that episode.

Well said

Truth be told I never had the intention to buy a SC22 before maybe some time later in the Spring of 2017 (house taxes come in January every year and that usually makes me not spend much money for a few months after that and about a month before the taxes come as well). But Robb's situation made me step up and purchase his SC22 knowing the funds where going to a very good cause....after seen his picture with his family and reading his story my heart was broken for them!!

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

We castigate Stu for spamming, then end up having the debate he seems to have felt was - as he put it in a deleted post - 'Only fair.'

It does feel a bit like the puppet master stirring up the ant hill.

Yet actually - and I'm not defending his actions by any means - just trying my level best to understand them - some good may have come from it inadvertently - insofar as we can all see that there are people among us like SupergirlDC1959 who can rise compassionately to the occasion, and leave aside relatively petty matters.

I find that quite affecting.

Unfortunately I cant say if that is what Stu intended, and I suspect it may have been something other, but I don't know him so am a bit mystified.