• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's holiday time and once again, time to have a heart and to help a heart.
2 2

101 posts in this topic

Please do not do that. Donate for yourself, don't put my name.

Ive already donated. Ill donate again and again. But i really want to donate for you. Im dead serious man. give me the green light.

put the boss on the line......janet...whats up I see youre the CEO.....may i please donate for your husband maam?

Can you guys keep the douchbaggery and drama to yourselves and not in a charity discussion thread?

Are you people insane?

Donate for yourselves and if you don't want to donate just move along. Why is that so hard?

Can you guys keep the douchbaggery and drama to yourselves and not in a charity discussion thread?

Are you people insane?

Donate for yourselves and if you don't want to donate just move along. Why is that so hard?

seriously.

It's a little unfair that I'm being clumped into this.

It's also a little unfair not to respond when I'm publicly being called out.

'Maybe the community should have stepped in before I had to

But of course no one did step up

Are you people insane?

I was just wondering why someone who isnt donating or supporting the guy is even in here speaking......sorry for my Douchbaggery......lol

Exactly - the intent of this thread is to help out a fellow board member (and his family) in a time of dire need.

If someone is insistent on being a drowning soul, with no intention to contribute, then please have the decency and fortitude to just move along.

Congratulations to the community for their fundraising efforts so far! :applause:

Donating or not is a personal choice and needs no defense or judgement. That goes as well for not being judged for participating. Do it or don't and move on.

Just so we're clear, my comments are not directed at any one person. I actually have no idea what is going on. I just saw something building into a conversation that I felt didn't belong here.

'Innocent' comments (if there was something behind it, I have no idea) that don't add anything positive are unnecessary.

Posting emoticons (if there is something behind it, I have no idea) that don't add anything positive are unnecessary.

Sometimes not saying anything is the best course of action if there is nothing positive to contribute.

I'll bow out.

It's a little unfair that I'm being clumped into this.

It's also a little unfair not to respond when I'm publicly being called out.

'Maybe the community should have stepped in before I had to

But of course no one did step up

hey,I said something

I haven't been following this thread but I have to say Hector is not a tightwad. He sent me a $100 book out of the blue-I didn't even know who sent it-I had to come on the boards and ask and people said oh That's Hector. Another time I told him I was interested in some George Perez books he had on ebay. About $80 worth of books. He canceled his auctions and mailed them to me.

I agree, Hector is a good guy and it's not fair for SolarCadet or anyone else to call him out. I admire those that are donating but doing so should be done because they want to from the heart not as a show of status. (shrug)

I agree, Hector is a good guy and it's not fair for SolarCadet or anyone else to call him out. I admire those that are donating but doing so should be done because they want to from the heart not as a show of status. (shrug)

Wasn't solarcadet banned?

Where was he from again? hm