• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone tell me how to post videos here?

6 posts in this topic

I didn't know photobucket allowed videos... if they do, there should be an "embed" option in there somewhere. That will give you a link that you can cut and paste which will probably contain the word "iframe". Just paste that into a post. When you make the post, click the option that says something like "using UBBcode and HTML".

Okay, I just checked it out, and the option is called "embed" in photobucket, and it doesn't say iframe in it. But the rest is the same. (Also, when posting, make sure you choose to switch to full reply, not the quick reply).

I didn't know photobucket allowed videos... if they do, there should be an "embed" option in there somewhere. That will give you a link that you can cut and paste which will probably contain the word "iframe". Just paste that into a post. When you make the post, click the option that says something like "using UBBcode and HTML".

Okay, I just checked it out, and the option is called "embed" in photobucket, and it doesn't say iframe in it. But the rest is the same. (Also, when posting, make sure you choose to switch to full reply, not the quick reply).

I don't use photo but on imgur you have a BBCODE embed option. The default at least in my message board reply/posting "Markup" option is "using HTML if its tagged as "iframe."

Robot Man look right below your full reply box and tell us what your markup box says without you clicking on the arrows. And also do you have a BBCode or Linked BBCode or HTML option in Photobucket?