• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!

447 posts in this topic

Kamandi 1

Pretty copy. Tight, flat, clean, glossy, white pages. A whiff of general wear and that's the extent of it.

Asking $35 for a Kirby classic.

ZpmJBe4.jpg

Don Winslow 13

Good sized corner off upper RH FC, small tears at the single staple, chip small piece out upper spine.

General wear, tight with offwhite pages.

Grab a nice reader for $10

yzPNsnv.jpg

Tip Top Comics 191

Five pages PEANUTS

General wear, water stains on an otherwise tight copy, offwhite pages.

Solid reader for $5 SOLD!

AXGF83C.jpg

Don Winslow 19

Raggedy reader. Tape, spine mostly split, chunks out FC and spine, tear interior page, puzzle penciled in.

Complete, and that's about all you can say for it

FREE with the next purchase, just claim it!

9oJnoO4.jpg

Alias 1

Beautiful copy, I see one stress line on the spine that breaks color, and another one that doesn't, and that's it. Otherwise an as-new copy.

Asking $30 SOLD!

hl0zoAz.jpg

Our Fighting Forces 8

Minor general wear, slight stacking roll.

Decent gloss, tight with offwhite - white pages.

Take it for $40

iPrnGru.jpg

Here we go!

Last book of this thread! Well, unless I get up early tomorrow and throw up an Early Bird or two, ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY.

You have been warned.

Dig through, start picking the carcass. I expect you crazies to send in some PM's with offers, bundles, mild insults, etc.

I figure to start sending out invoices tomorrow evening around 8 PM or so, hopefully I'll have everything sent out by the end of the evening.

Great fun, folks! And no reasonable offer refused, ol' Catrick is eyeing a good sized accumulation of funnybooks

Last book tonight.

All Star Comics 18

Cover detached. REALLY detached, it's off another copy, lol

Plenty of tape along spine, quarter sized pieces out upper and lower spine, chipping, corners off RH edge FC. Interior is actually quite nice (different copy, remember?) with a small ink note top of first leaf, and there's a narrow strip missing from first leaf from lower staple to bottom. Doesn't touch art. Interior is tight with offwhite pages,

Married reader for $60 SOLD!

Wqkq8F4.jpg