• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!

447 posts in this topic

Black Cat 64

Another of the Sixties squarebounds.

Front cover nearly completely detached, and someone smacked two bonus staples through the entire book to keep it together. Old tape stain on page one to boot, over that big old tear, lol

FREE with the next purchase, just claim it! CLAIMED!

X1gqXVC.jpg

Here we go, last book of the evening.

Fantastic Four 45

Lee and Kirby at their peak powers.

Introduction of The Inhumans (although Gorgon and Medusa had appeared in previous issues)

Intro Black Bolt, last page.

Solid copy, but nothing over the top.

Plenty of general wear, small chip out upper spine. Two good sized tears interior, one on an ad page, one that affects one panel. All the paper is there, still perfectly readable.

The prices on this issue have skyrocketed over the last few years, so I'm taking a wild guess here.

Asking $120 SOLD!

Ty8v4n1.jpg

Jingle Jangle 17

More crazy 40's stuff. One George Carlson story in this issue.

I'm kind of surprised no one has pulled the trigger on any of these, this is the title that Harlan Ellison wrote about in All In Color For A Dime.

Water stain lower LH FC, tape inside cover, cover is detached. Interior is tight with white pages.

$10 takes it.

xREbCeu.jpg

:takeit: all three issues of Jingle Jangle

Good morning!

One Early Bird today, and tonight will be the last evening of listing new books.

I'll be along around 8 PM with another fifteen books or so, and let the thread simmer until Thursday evening.

Thursday evening I'll start sending out invoices, and nail the lid on the thread around Midnight or so. Fun thread this time around, I'm hoping to finish with a flourish!

In the meanwhile:

Bob Colt #1

Flat, clean, square, decent gloss, tight spine and CF, white pages.

Bit of general wear, tiny chip out lower edge BC, small spot of rubbing LH BC, couple small, very light water spots BC.

I want $60 for this beauty.

Ke1V8JJ.jpg

(Noontime sneaky peeky from work)

Probably time for everybody to look over all the swell unsold comics left in this thread. You've got tonight and tomorrow night to send a PM and offer an insulting low offer on my stuff,

The worst that could happen is that I'd expose your ridiculous offer to public ridicule, lol

Back around 8 PM with the last batch.

Good evening!

Let's get started, last push for this thread.

Tip Top Comics 194

Five pages of PEANUTS

Chips around the entire edge of the FC, with a corner off lower RH, bit of chipping upper edge BC to boot. Tight spine and CF, cream - offwhite pages.

Grab a reader for $5 SOLD!

SgUJaHt.jpg

Peanuts 12

Small tear lower LH FC, spine roll, general wear, small split upper spine pm CF. Tight with offwhite pages.

Asking $10

n8iVcXR.jpg

Good evening!

Let's get started, last push for this thread.

Tip Top Comics 194

Five pages of PEANUTS

Chips around the entire edge of the FC, with a corner off lower RH, bit of chipping upper edge BC to boot. Tight spine and CF, cream - offwhite pages.

Grab a reader for $5

SgUJaHt.jpg

Take please.

Thanks again.

Jackpot Comics 1

Coverless, with repro cover glued at spine to first fold. Fold has small piece out on spine front page, slightly affects one panel, and another piece out of spine back page, different spot, slightly affects one panel.

Interior is complete, offwhite - white pages.

Grab a reader for $60

1WLGNHl.jpg

Jackpot Comics 1

Coverless, with repro cover glued at spine to first fold. Fold has small piece out on spine front page, slightly affects one panel, and another piece out of spine back page, different spot, slightly affects one panel.

Grab a reader for $60

1WLGNHl.jpg

cancel. reading +1 - i missed the repro cover. i thought it was a drunk mistake by catrick :(

Here we go, last book of the evening.

Fantastic Four 45

Lee and Kirby at their peak powers.

Introduction of The Inhumans (although Gorgon and Medusa had appeared in previous issues)

Intro Black Bolt, last page.

Solid copy, but nothing over the top.

Plenty of general wear, small chip out upper spine. Two good sized tears interior, one on an ad page, one that affects one panel. All the paper is there, still perfectly readable.

The prices on this issue have skyrocketed over the last few years, so I'm taking a wild guess here.

Asking $120

Ty8v4n1.jpg

Take as per pm

Black Cat 64

Another of the Sixties squarebounds.

Front cover nearly completely detached, and someone smacked two bonus staples through the entire book to keep it together. Old tape stain on page one to boot, over that big old tear, lol

FREE with the next purchase, just claim it!

X1gqXVC.jpg

Claim as per pm

Jackpot Comics 1

Grab a reader for $60

1WLGNHl.jpg

cancel. reading +1 - i missed the repro cover. i thought it was a drunk mistake by catrick :(

Baz, you're a tease. A TEASE, I SAY!