• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STILL CULLING THE SLABBED X-MEN 94 STASH - ALL SOLD !!!!!

23 posts in this topic

MORE X-MEN 94 COPIES TO SELL !!!!!

---------------------------------

The simple rules... :D

- 1st :takeit: in the sales thread beats ANY agreement between parties via PM or elsewhere.

It's fine if someone wants to post the " :takeit: sign pending scan"... but realize if someone posts the :takeit: sign after you without a "pending scan" notation, then their :takeit: will trump yours.

If someone posts :takeit: in the sales thread in the time it takes me to mark it sold to you from your PM, you also will lose item.

If you're really worried about losing the item, then you better post :takeit: it here in the sales thread ;)

- Paypal only please.

- No probies, HOS or people who I choose not to sell to or those on my personal ignore list.

- Payment required within three days after you are sent an invoice unless prior arrangements are made beforehand. After that, books are back up for sale.

- Shipping will boxed Priority/insured for USA domestic addresses is $15 for up to three books... cost more if more books than that. Buy all 5 copies in one swoop and shipping is on me. Not shipping out of the USA at this time.

- Returns gladly accepted within 7 days of receipt of package, no questions asked. Entire return required for refund. Return shipping on the buyer.

Need to see how legit I am... here are 30+ pages of my kudos.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4281199#Post4281199&fpart=1

------------------------------------

At your peak, how many of these did you own?

I think I hit 62 copies hm

Trying to get back down to 10 like I originally wanted to do... probably should have kept going to 100, but 10 is ridiculous enough lol

Merry Christmas ! :D

xxx ooo

Rupp

BUY ALL FIVE COPIES FOR...

$1100

... SHIPPED / INSURED USA !

WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADD THIS SWEET 7.5 SLAB TO THE MIX...FOR A TOTAL OF SIX COPIES...

FOR ONLY $1400 SHIPPED / INSURED USA !

Or buy it separately for only $350 !

IMG_20161220_134559521_zps67lz0wpw.jpg

Trying to get back down to 10 like I originally wanted to do... probably should have kept going to 100, but 10 is ridiculous enough lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

lol sweet fancy moses haha

For such a key book, I think thats the highest I've heard of. There's that 'short box full of AF15' rumour thats out there. I'm sure it's true but haven't heard from the horses mouth.

Either way, awesome stuff, Merry Christmas and GLWTS

xxx ooo

Rupp

Did it ever seem to turn into an addiction at any point, say at 25,35,45 or even 55 copies? :insane:

xxx ooo

Rupp

Did it ever seem to turn into an addiction at any point, say at 25,35,45 or even 55 copies? :insane:

lol I'm thinking around the 28th copy, I knew I had a problem lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

xxx ooo

Rupp

lol I'm thinking around the 28th copy, I knew I had a problem lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

I'll gladly be your sponsor...take every copy of this book that you own and ship them to me immediately so that your addiction problem will go away!

:jokealert: