• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powerless TV show. (DC)

10 posts in this topic

Don't know if anyone finds this of interest: on the stage next to the one I work on at Warner Brothers they're putting in a new tv show called Powerless. From what the guys tell me it's a comedy about insurance adjusters that come to scenes of superhero destruction and work out property insurance stuff. They will use DC characters Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and Flash.

Edited by NoMan

Don't know if anyone finds this of interest: on the stage next to the one I work on at Warner Brothers they're putting in a new tv show called Powerless. From what the guys tell me it's a comedy about insurance adjusters that come to scenes of superhero destruction and work out property insurance stuff. They will use DC characters Superman, Batman, Green Lantern and Flash.

That could work hm

It doesn't sound like Marvel to me...kind of the opposite. Marvel is dealing with the aftermath of villain consequences. POWERLESS (the DC one) is dealing with preventing villain consequences. And also with keeping Bruce Wayne's cousin (Alan Tudyk as Van Wayne) in line.

I am finding it pretty danged amusing. Fluffy? Yes. But danged amusing!

16 hours ago, ThatPovGuy said:

It doesn't sound like Marvel to me...kind of the opposite. Marvel is dealing with the aftermath of villain consequences. POWERLESS (the DC one) is dealing with preventing villain consequences. And also with keeping Bruce Wayne's cousin (Alan Tudyk as Van Wayne) in line.

I am finding it pretty danged amusing. Fluffy? Yes. But danged amusing!

I'm liking this show so far.  Not as good as The Office or some other workplace settings sitcoms, but add in the proximity to superhero stuff, and that's enough for me.  My wife enjoys it too - so that's a plus.  The intro with the comic book covers is worth a look for anyone who's a comic fan.