• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SOLD - awesome books for sale, PCH and others

39 posts in this topic

I need to pay some comic related bills, so here are some books recently back from CGC, along with some other stuff as I dig it up.

Here are the rules :rulez: : shipping is included in my asking price to anywhere in Canada or US for slabbed books. I will ship internationally to established boardies at cost minus $15. Raw books, shipping is $7 for the first book, and $1 for each additional book.

Absolutely no Hall of Shame or probation list folks people allowed to purchase my books. I also will not sell to you if you are one of the very few folks who are on my ignore list.

An :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM discussions or deals. If you want to take a book but desire to keep your purchase private, send me a PM that you will take it and I can mark the book as sold for you.

Payment via PayPal please.

Returns are allowed for any reason within one week of receipt of your book(s). Return shipping is at your cost.

Also have some nice books and items over in the mixed ages section:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9711599#Post9711599

Putting up a couple of great books to start tonight and will add some more over the next day or so.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

Menace #2 CGC 8.0 Off White to White pages

Super tough book in mid to higher grade, and generally a tough book to locate.

Last GPA in 2012 for the 8.0 Spokane which sold for just over $3200.

I am asking $2850 SOLD VIA PM with thanks! shipped to your door! :)

IMG_20161221_1926352_zpst6coow6l.jpg

IMG_20161221_1926552_zpssi8mrowa.jpg

Planet Comics #70 CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages

I originally purchased this raw from Metropolis Comics and it was labeled as coming from the Spokane Pedigree by them. CGC did not designate this on the label when they graded the book.

Asking $390 SOLD :news: shipped to you

IMG_20161221_1925582_zpskicoto40.jpg

IMG_20161221_1926152_zpsvj3kndwl.jpg

I originally purchased this raw from Metropolis Comics and it was labeled as coming from the Spokane Pedigree by them. CGC did not designate this on the label when they graded the book.

Asking $390 shipped to you

I'll Take It

Nice buy. I knew that wouldn't last.

Ken

Asking $390 shipped to you

I'll Take It

Good one. If you have a mind to, you might want to take a crack at getting CGC to add the pedigree designation to the label.

I will list some additional books likely starting tomorrow afternoon. No more tonight as I am going to spend some family time for the remainder of the evening :)

Family comes first J. Enjoy!

I will list some additional books likely starting tomorrow afternoon. No more tonight as I am going to spend some family time for the remainder of the evening :)

hm

???

hm

???

Hahaha I was joking lol

:)

Witches Tales #1 CGC 8.5 Light Tan to Off White Pages Old Label

This is a book that does not come up for sale that often.

$665 $543 SOLD via PM shipped to your door. A pretty decent awesome deal in my opinion. :)

IMG_20161222_1720172_zpsabhujjzm.jpg

IMG_20161222_172032_zpsq2awnzti.jpg

IMG_20161222_1720512_zpspbw52hqd.jpg

Hulk #5 CGC 7.0 Off White Pages

Always lots of interest in this book, but it keeps making an appearance in my sales threads. Take it home for your own collection

$829 SOLD via PM to a collector with great taste! shipped to you

IMG_20161222_1719102_zpsfv5hrvrp.jpg

IMG_20161222_1719232_zps3a7qwbwg.jpg