• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carrie Fisher has heart attack on plane!

33 posts in this topic

Fisher's mother and brother have said Fisher is in stable condition but have offered little other information. Is she conscious? Able to communicate?

I understand the family's desire for privacy. I just hope the lack of information isn't a bad sign.

Based on my mother being a cardiologist she said given the time she was out without a pulse. Fisher was likely put into a drug induced coma by the hospital for her to have the best chance at recovery given the time she was without a pulse.Fisher's signs were stable underneath that process, but they may have found out her body will never be able to function on its own after a few days on this.

My suggestion to everyone who is her fan pull out your favorite films and tv shows with her watch them with your favorite comfort and say so long and thanks for all the fish. I'll be watching the Burbs and Blues Brothers tonight