• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- New Thread Coming

112 posts in this topic

I was not planning on doing another thread this year, but dang, I buy too much stuff (shrug) If you ever think "Man, that Rick guy sells too much here!" I will tell you my buying to selling ratio is around 4 to 1 most months. :gossip:

If you need time to pay due to Holidays I can take 20% non-refundable deposit and payment in full by January 31st on orders of $100 or more.

I've been on eBay since '98 and have 100% positive feedback and was a dealer doing shows and with a shop in the early 90's. You can check out my kudos here Kudos Thread- Thanks!

SHIPPING WILL BE WITHIN ONE WEEK OF PAYMENT. If having books shipped the next day is huge to you I am not your guy.

:takeit: trumps PM

Shipping: Raw books $7 US and $15 Canada

Slabs: $15 US and $30 Canada- sorry, that is what it usually costs me.

Returns on raw books- please contact within 7 days of receipt of book for return. Buyer pays return shipping.

No returns on slabs.

Payment via PayPal or Google Wallet. Checks and MO's are accepted but checks have to clear before shipping.

Always open to trade for certain GGA Gold Books as seen in my Want List below.

A recap of remaining books (some pretty desirable books left):

Wartime Romances 2- 2.0- Much better than that but tear on fc- Priced to move- $105

Wings 82- 5.0- $125 (One of the best Wings bondage covers)

Skyman 3- 2.5- $30

Rangers 35- 4.5- some pencil on cover- otherwise better- $100

Jungle Comics 114- Looks 7.5- small chunk bottom corner- upper spine split- 4.5- $55

Jughead 11- 3.5- $40

Suzie 50- 3.0- $50

Eh! Comics 5 and 6- Nice shape copies- Take the pair for $175

Archie 47- 4.5- $100

Fight Comics 43- 4.5- $95

Cow Puncher 3- 2.5- $40

Hedy Devine 25- 4.0- $195

Planet Comics 70- CGC 6.0- OW/W!!- $340

The Spirit Vol 2 #4- 6.5- $375

I need to move these out to make room for more.

Wartime Romances 10- 5.0+ - Awesome Baker Art- Lays flat- Glossy- Nice pages- $300 SOLD!!

This book was sold to me by a reputable dealer as 5.5 and that may be achievable with a press.

4.0 copies are on the bay for more than this. The book looks better than the scan shows.

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

image sharing