• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED- New Thread Coming

112 posts in this topic

well, Solar, based on your lackluster performance tonight, I'd say not. Step up your game son if you want the good Gold. I'm just glad Roger wasn't around to smack me down, that dude is FAST! Happy holidays all!

I dont collect any of the love stuff. i cant stand them. Only patsy walker and a couple archies or i would have made sure you dont win any :roflmao:

Oh you will learn to love the Baker. Everyone eventually does. Just one of the finest GGA draftsmen to ever gift us with his talents on the page. Seriously, just study a few of the covers for a few minutes, buying Patsy puts you halfway there.

Oh you will learn to love the Baker. Everyone eventually does. Just one of the finest GGA draftsmen to ever gift us with his talents on the page. Seriously, just study a few of the covers for a few minutes, buying Patsy puts you halfway there.

I am very late to the Baker romance party, but am liking a lot of it. I will shed a tear with that Going Steady.

problem is i cant collect everything. Im buying so much silver age keys and semi and then im collecting literally full runs of 15 different GA titles. Just consigned a bunch of adventure books from #81-99 with a comic shop im frineds with the owner cause i cant go after that run......too many comics....not enough time....or money :frustrated:

problem is i cant collect everything. Im buying so much silver age keys and semi and then im collecting literally full runs of 15 different GA titles. Just consigned a bunch of adventure books from #81-99 with a comic shop im frineds with the owner cause i cant go after that run......too many comics....not enough time....or money :frustrated:

They will always be making more money, but no more gold books.

I get it though; you got to pick your poison. It is kind of obvious what I picked. I like this part of the hobby- I stay away from most of the hero books. I do have a soft spot for Spidey and Hulk, but have focused my collecting in less common stuff that I like looking at even more.

I was always a Marvel superhero guy, and was almost done collecting them, until I got on this board and now love GGA, Baker, and all fiction house books.

I blame Rick!

Like in Godfather 3--I'm almost out and they drag me back in!

I was always a Marvel superhero guy, and was almost done collecting them, until I got on this board and now love GGA, Baker, and all fiction house books.

I blame Rick!

Like in Godfather 3--I'm almost out and they drag me back in!

:acclaim:

I love pulling people into the light!! Thanks for the kind words.

Well my Golden Age collection is massive......i mean huuuuuge.

But im letting some of it go cause there is just too much to collect. So i need to concentrate on just 20-25 titles and go fro the full runs.

I was sad to break up with the Adventure comics run....was planning 1-100.....

well, Solar, based on your lackluster performance tonight, I'd say not. Step up your game son if you want the good Gold. I'm just glad Roger wasn't around to smack me down, that dude is FAST! Happy holidays all!

Your all lucky I was busy with a dinner party ! :sumo:

good stuff as usual Rick, and of course my nemesis ComCav was here to grab all the goodies :slapfight:

Your all lucky I was busy with a dinner party ! :sumo:

good stuff as usual Rick, and of course my nemesis ComCav was here to grab all the goodies :slapfight:

Thanks Brian! I swear if you buy anything from this thread it will get shipped to the right address :eyeroll:

You misspelled "I'll take it" :baiting:

:cry: Rick, incredible Baker books tonight. Congrats to both you and William. I am jealous. :)

Going Steady 10- 4.5- Classic Baker- $475 SOLD!!

(Over $130 less than GPA from a year ago)

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

upload pics

+1

....I've been lusting after one of those for a while....... the comic, not the gal...... as cool as all the Baker's are, my favorites are the Going Steady run and, of course, the Cinderella Love classics. I was doing some record keeping for a little while, and when I came back, the dust was just settling..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u