• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

Offering my copy of Alpha Flight #1 CGC 9.8, the Canadian Newsstand Edition, for $100. One of only three copies, last time I checked.

Payment by PayPal, will ship anywhere in the world at cost. Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have or combine shipping with my Mixed Age thread. (thumbs u

IMG_3514_zpsn4cnvrgv.jpg

:takeit:

Offering my copy of Alpha Flight #1 CGC 9.8, the Canadian Newsstand Edition, for $100. One of only three copies, last time I checked.

Payment by PayPal, will ship anywhere in the world at cost. Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have or combine shipping with my Mixed Age thread. (thumbs u

IMG_3514_zpsn4cnvrgv.jpg

Nice pickup :applause:

I regret to inform I made a mistake - after posting these here, I made them available in another marketplace (contrary to this boards' selling rules) and the Alpha Flight sold before MedicAR posted his :takeit:

I apologize for not marking this thread as "Closed" beforehand. This was neglectful of me and I won't let it happen again.

I regret to inform I made a mistake - after posting these here, I made them available in another marketplace (contrary to this boards' selling rules) and the Alpha Flight sold before MedicAR posted his :takeit:

I apologize for not marking this thread as "Closed" beforehand. This was neglectful of me and I won't let it happen again.

:facepalm:

IMG_3514_zpsn4cnvrgv.jpg

This looks like a valid claim to me. MedicAR. Probation List? hm

Just so we're all clear, I messaged MedicAR with this as soon as I realized my mistake. Again, if this is Probation List worthy, I'm shocked, but so be it.

"Hey there,

I am very sorry to say but the Alpha Flight #1 is no longer available. I accepted another offer and embarrassingly, completely forgot to update my post. I accept full responsibility for my mistake, and regret that I don't have another copy to offer you \:\(

I'll make sure I acknowledge it publicly too. I'm very sorry, again.

Have a Merry Christmas nonetheless, and I hope to deal with you in the future!

Cheers,

Liam "

For the record, I was offered another copy of the book. I turned it down as it's just an irritation now. The real shame is that I would have liked some of the books out of the other thread as well.

Prior to the offer, it was probably probation worthy but I've got better things to do. He's on my personal "no deal" list and that's good enough.

For the record, I was offered another copy of the book. I turned it down as it's just an irritation now. The real shame is that I would have liked some of the books out of the other thread as well.

Prior to the offer, it was probably probation worthy but I've got better things to do. He's on my personal "no deal" list and that's good enough.

I sincerely apologize that the resolution wasn't acceptable for you, and sorry to hear that you've written me off. I've always respected you as a boardie so I agree that it's a shame, but I respect your decision.

I guess the lesson is always not to put things on sale on multiple places, unless clearly specified (and here it's not allowed).

Liam is a honest guy, so I am sure that was a honest mistake, I understand your frustration MedicAR but I don’t get why it’s an irritation because of the books on the other forum. :shrug:

Problem is you either list here, or there, or there… etc. You get the point. :P