• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic related gift did you receive or get for yourself at Christmas?

67 posts in this topic

Haven't figure out where I'm going to display this yet. Belit with the nekid butt can go on the wall, but not sure how to setup the Frost Giant fight scene without looking from behind on some of the characters.

167037.jpg.c58d6abbc97163694867869c7385fa91.jpg

Most new I was getting this, didn't make it by Christmas came a day late, but I'm happy (thumbs u

It was either this or Marvel Spotlight 5, I couldn't afford MS5 in this high of grade this year, but I'm happy with what I got :)

167041.jpg.4098bbb26a89d43fe53d684342ae0239.jpg

167042.jpg.7793f6c5c33800f6131b64b42a5b28ea.jpg

Calendar and Universal Monster DVD collection courtesy of Santa for the family; Navy Combat, Speed Carter, gift cert to my favorite LCS and Thriller DVD set were gifts to me; Ghostopolis and Ook and Gluk graphioc novel for my son.

Xmas2016a.jpg

Awesome gift from my son...full-size prop replica Cap shield. As much fun as holding it is, it's going to look really great hanging on the wall in my office around all the comic art. It's the room my wife has said..."ok, do whatever you want!" :)

image_13.jpeg

That's pretty cool! I suspect alot of us have that room our other half wont step foot into! lol

Wanted to follow up... It doesn't disappoint when mounted on the wall!!

image_18.jpeg

I got my one roomies an ArtFx+ animated batman statue. And my brother & sister-in-law got me the whole Marvel Legends X-Men toy line (all 8) and my buddy got me a Psylocke bust statue.