• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forums Greatest Dustups Poll/Discussion
2 2

176 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Isn't that considered New England? Upstate NY, Vt., NH, etc.??

New England is a northeastern region of the United States comprising the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island. 

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

I remember back in the day when the mods would say if you slip up one more time you're gone and they kept their promise.

I used to beat this guy soundly at chess all the time - he would get frustrated and say I wasnt smart I was just clever!  HE was smart!!!  I would say 'another game?'.  lol 

1 minute ago, kav said:

I used to beat this guy soundly at chess all the time - he would get frustrated and say I wasnt smart I was just clever!  HE was smart!!!  I would say 'another game?'.  lol 

He sounds delusional 2c

Just now, Logan510 said:

He sounds delusional 2c

He would also say I was 'educated beyond my intelligence' when I defeated him in debate.   It helped him sleep at night!

Just now, oakman29 said:

Speaking of dumped what happened to the two crazy threads in General?

Man I poured my heart out on those.:x

As usual your best stuff ends up on cutting room floor.  It's like tearing out a bees nest from the wall and-no honey.  

12 minutes ago, the blob said:

White Plains is 20 minutes north of NYC in the middle of Westchester. Home of the Royal deli. Best frigging BLT wedge. They put like a pound of bacon in there.

wish I could find pic of that blt!!

Screenshot 2019-02-21 at 6.07.59 PM.png